INSULT
    friday 9 my time?
    Yay
    Yay
    sure!
    hi low budget tour when
    Yay
    Yay
    i'm p free on vacation and all so pick a good time for you by the week and its ok
    Sup, we're paired for DPP Global set 2, gmt +5:30 here. Lemme know when you wanna play?
    Yay
    Yay
    i'm gmt -3 and can play everyday bar friday after 6pm my time
    Joyverse
    Joyverse
    will try to search for you during those times. What's your alt on PS?
    Yay
    Yay
    gustavoyay
    DPP OU Championship, gmt+2, when you wanna play
    Yay
    Yay
    can we play earlier on sat? like on afternoon or something
    Medeia
    Medeia
    1-2 pm or 5 pm your time would also work for me, because i want to watch germany world cup match on 8 pm my time.
    Yay
    Yay
    i'll be on today until 4pm my time on main and smogtours
    hii, jw are you still down for uu mandibuzz? if you are, imo consider removing the stallbreaker set because it’s not super efficient rn and go from there, and message me on discord if you need help ofc
    autumn
    autumn
    the common thoughts of qc is that it's not effective at breakong stall rn
    autumn
    autumn
    any updates?
    Yay
    Yay
    i'm probably getting this done this week, got rid from school + finishing other works
    hey when do you want to play for nu league? Im gmt -4, will be around for the next few hours
    Yay
    Yay
    i'll be home after 5:30pm, so you can just hit me on main
    robjr
    robjr
    ok sounds good
    if you want we can play today for dou ssnl since i am going to get the act win.
    London13
    London13
    i know you would be my opponent for r5.
    Yay
    Yay
    deadline for r5 starts when the thread is posted...
    London13
    London13
    yes but i will be extremely busy during that time period so i would like to get it done then.
    gotta play for nu tour thingy. i’m pst, and pretty flexible next couple days lmk
    Yay
    Yay
    i'm available all day tomorrow, so if theres a good time for you i guess its good to me
    Ajna
    Ajna
    how bout around noon my time tomorrow?
    Yay
    Yay
    sure!
    Counterteam tour R1. GMT+2. Available on Wednesday and Saturday (except on wednesday from 11:30 to 13:30)
    Yay
    Yay
    It's good!
    curiosity
    curiosity
    hey, since this match will be occurring after the deadline, could the winner pm the results to me please? Thanks!
    Yay
    Yay
    sorry, i missed our time. you can take the win
    Yo, we're paired for All Skill tour, I'm GMT-5 and I'm usually available midnight - 4 AM, and then it kinda depends on whenever I wake up, but I'm generally free besides 7 PM - midnight and then whenever I sleep.
    TPP
    TPP
    Sorry, I ended up falling asleep while waiting. I think I still have an hour or 2, but if you're busy then I don't wanna force you to push things around. If today doesn't work, then do you have time tomorrow or Monday?
    Yay
    Yay
    i can play today still, i'm on stours rn but i can play tomorrow if you want
    Yay
    Yay
    about times, i can play tomorrow between 1pm and 5pm, and after 8pm, and monday after 5pm
    Hi, Ed and I would like an extension on Lower Tiers Stadium. We scheduled for Saturday 9pm GMT+3.
    Yay
    Yay
    sure!
    Hello, why did my opp get the act win? He never showed up on the weekend and just b/c i didnt respond to his 2nd vm doesnt mean he should get the act win. I already told him that I would be able to play on the weekend in our first convo.. lol
    Yay
    Yay
    Hi, you didn't told anything on r2 post or walls about his inactivity and I can't go back now. I'm sorry for that
    TJ
    TJ
    I know, I figured I'd wait until Sunday but he never was online. I was on PS the entire day and even played for other tours. If you cant do anything about it dont worry. Thank you for replying [:
    when can you play for lc swiss? i'm gmt-4/EST, free p much all day today but also after 3pm on monday/tuesday
    Gummy
    Gummy
    uhh i don't want to risk the match getting interrupted by dinner (lol), could you manage 9pm your time? if not then that's ok, its bo1 so it should be fine
    Yay
    Yay
    oh, can play at this time w no problem
    Gummy
    Gummy
    kk, see you then!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…