baddummy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• friday/sat tentative est lmk when available etc
    baddummy
    baddummy
    I'm GMT+1, I'll be available for most of the day on Friday, from afternoon until late. I'll let you know if Saturday works fine too with similar availability, it should.
    yo, when are you free for wcop? I'd preferably want to iron down a specific time later as I'm traveling to a new location start of next week so I'm not 100% sure what my schedule will be like, but I'd preferably want to play by the end of next week. If it's a weekday, I likely wouldn't be free before 7, but weekends should be generally pretty open.
    baddummy
    baddummy
    Sure, we talked about this on discord but I thought I'd make sure it is all in one place. I'm GMT+1, and I would prefer to play on either the Friday or Saturday next week. I'm free most of the time during those days. Let me know if this is still convenient for you.
    when would you like to play for wcop? im gmt-7, early mornings such as 7am-10am my time usually don't work for me, but im free mostly nowadays so as long as it's not during those times or earlier then we should be good for whatever date
    ima
    ima
    hey, as long as its not saturday or sunday week 3, i think i can work out a time probably thursday or friday at 12-2pm my time, whichever works better for you.
    baddummy
    baddummy
    Does Friday 1pm your time work?
    ima
    ima
    yeah thats fine
    Hi, DPP Cup R2, when would you like to battle? I'm GMT+1 and most of my nights work.
    baddummy
    baddummy
    Hey, apologies for the late reply, I'm GMT+1, and good with most times this weekend outside of stour, so give me a time that's good for you and I'll probably be able to make it. Here is my discord so that you can contact me quickly: Im Rick Astley#0416
    Malekith
    Malekith
    added! We might need an extension, but lets talk there to see.
    bw cup this weekend? saturday probably best
    baddummy
    baddummy
    Apologies for the late reply. I'm available at most reasonable times for my timezone (GMT+1) today or tomorrow, outside of stour times. Here's my discord: Im Rick Astley#0416
    baddummy
    baddummy
    Ok I guess we have to get this done today, I'll be available any time before or after stour, contact me on discord whenever.
    Hey from what I can see you haven’t scheduled DPP Cup yet, please do so before monday midnight EDT or risk being subbed out.
    Hey, can we allocate a time for DPP cup? started conversation already
    baddummy
    baddummy
    Sure ok.
    dx_arcx
    My showdown username is dxarcx, is yours still just "baddummy"? or something else so that I know we can send the battle invite
    baddummy
    baddummy
    Yeah my username on ps is baddummy, here's my discord too: Im Rick Astley#0416
    he bw cup im east when free?
    baddummy
    baddummy
    I'll be free for most of this weekend outside of stour times if you want to play then. Although I am GMT so obviously I would prefer a time that is not too late.
    Hey want to play Friday.
    baddummy
    baddummy
    Sure, that works fine for me. See you then!
    ict
    ict
    hey man im not getting home any time soon mb is there a chance u can do sunday any time my weekend is pretty filled but id take some time aside for the game
    baddummy
    baddummy
    Ok sure, just give me a time on Sunday that works for you.
    Hey spl, on weekdays i should be available for the majority of the day, on sat and sunday id rather play at around 2pm gmt-2 but can do any time around that
    baddummy
    baddummy
    Sure, that sounds great. I would like some time to work and prepare. I'm fairly free on Saturday. Since you suggested 2pm your time for Saturday, I would most prefer that option, since that's a very convenient time for me too. Please let me know that this option is still good for you.
    lighthouses
    lighthouses
    Yea man sure thing, see you then
    yo, we have to play for wcop, I'd like to play next week before the weekend, maybe wednesday 13 or thursday 14. Let me know if that works for you, I'm GMT+2 btw
    baddummy
    baddummy
    I'd prefer we play on Thursday, as I have an exam Wednesday afternoon. I'm GMT+1 and I'll be available pretty much all day, do you have any preferences as to time?
    Axel
    Axel
    10:30pm GMT+2 works for you?
    baddummy
    baddummy
    Yeah sure, sounds good.
    Hey! We need to play for WCOP. Im in GMT+3 timezone. I prefer to play at weekend 9-10 June.On Saturday, I can play between 11:30-14:30 or 20:00-01:00 (my time) and Sunday almost all day. Let me know if that works for you.
    All Skill Tour when?
    I'm gmt+2, i prefer play in the afternoon, lemme know when u r avaible?
    baddummy
    baddummy
    I'm GMT+1. If you like, I'll be available for the rest of the evening today. As for other days, I have a wide range of availabilities, so just give me a time and I'll likely be able to make it. However, I have an exam on Thursday, so if you want to play then, it must be in the evening. This is my discord so you can contact me easily: baddummy#7305
    Hey, when do you wanna play for adv cup? I'm gmt-5, lmk what works best for you.
    baddummy
    baddummy
    Hi, I'm GMT+1. I'd like about 2 more days to prepare for this, but otherwise, I'm not very busy. So I'll be fine with anything from Friday onwards, though I would prefer not too much later than 1am my time.
    Here is my discord so that we can stay in contact easily, I check it often. baddummy#7305
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Saturday afternoon should work for me then, like perhaps some time around when stour starts and onwards. Otherwise I'll be available most of Sunday.
    baddummy
    baddummy
    Yeah I'm fine for both of those times. If you want to pm me on discord this evening I will almost certainly be available. I'm also free Sunday if this doesn't work out for whatever reason.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…