Toadow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for LC championship? I could have time next weekend, today or tomorrow.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I work from like 7am-9pm every day so you're probably asleep by then if I can count properly (I would generally play on phone but Id rather not for this). I can let you know if I get off early Thursday. If you can commit to Saturday for most of the day it shouldn't be a problem.
    Toadow
    Toadow
    I am free all day Saturday
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Sure so let's plan for Saturday last resort. I'll let you know if I have some time Thursday after work.
    Hello again. We play for LC last chance. Best time for me is after 8:30pm gmt
    DKM
    DKM
    Just found out we play for that team tour aswell. Ig we can play that right after if you want
    Hi gmt -5 and we are playing for LC ssnl. I'd MUCH rather play earlier this week, I'm pretty free monday/tuesday/wednesday afternoons if any time then works.
    Toadow
    Toadow
    Hey, gmt +2, we can play today if you want, 5pm my time is good
    We are paired for last chance LC tour. I am gmt -5 and I can generally do around 5:30 pm every weekday (excluding friday) and also I can do weekend at around 8:45-9:00 am. I am free to do later than these times sporadically, but i can't commit to them.
    Oh hi there again! We are paired for LC Fall Seasonal round four. Same timezone which was GMT+3. When would you like us to play? :)
    Toadow
    Toadow
    owO the Toadow slayer
    Toadow
    Toadow
    Idk my network is bad atm, but saturday should be good 4pm my time
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i can do that 4pm gmt+2 on saturday. do let me know if plans change, i won't be able to play on sunday but i can also play on friday (or thursday if necessary).
    Hey when do you wanna play for the LC Open, I'm GMT+10 can generally do 12pm-2am my time, would prefer not to play too late though.
    Toadow
    Toadow
    Ok, wednesday, I can pm you on discord when I am ready
    Toadow
    Toadow
    I'm really exicted to fight you, it's gonna be fun ^^
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    yea should be good, my discord is Ninja#8225 btw if you don't have it
    Hello, we're paired for R1 of the LC open. I'm free to play tomorrow (Monday) at any time, before 3 PM EST and after 10 PM EST from this Tuesday until Sunday. Let me know if you can meet any of these times and we'll get this done.
    Accel
    Accel
    Ok I'm on right now, and will stay on for the next 5 hours or so. Pm me Accelgor when you log on.
    Accel
    Accel
    I'm leaving it to you to initiate contact on both today and Saturday btw. I've tried reaching you myself but you had something going on at all times and we had to reschedule.
    Toadow
    Toadow
    I'm here
    I prepare my build to battle you
    lc ssnl, gmt+2; free tomorrow, wednesday evening and most of thursday; dk if i can play at weekend
    hi we are paired for lc spring i'm gmt+1 when you want to play?
    AAamen
    Wednesday around 4pm?
    Toadow
    Toadow
    I'm not sure I can play at this hour. I pass an exam at 2pm so it's difficult... but give me your PS name please, i try to contact you wednesday when i'm back to my home
    AAamen
    AAamenya or AAamen
    Toadow
    Toadow
    It's difficult for me to play in week. But I can try to play Wednesday or this night. MST time zone (GMT +1) and you ?
    Toadow
    Toadow
    Hello ?
    Hi we’re paired for lc seasonal. Available freely depending on what works for you. MST time zone (GMT -7)
    Toadow
    Toadow
    Hello^^, my time zone is GMT +1. But it's not a problem. You can chall user "Toadow" in showdown to do our battle (my english is bad sorry ^^')
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…