PenguinKnees
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey so we've got each other for ssnl. I'm -2 (10:42 AM rn), and will have a better idea of my schedule tomorrow
    PenguinKnees
    PenguinKnees
    hey hey im gmt -4, I should be fine any day before the 16th
    Hi, when do you wanna play for 1v1 ssnl? I'm gmt-2, friday/sunday evening would be best
    PenguinKnees
    PenguinKnees
    Gmt-4, both friday and sunday evening work for me though Id pref sunday if possible
    Vrji
    Vrji
    oops I typo'd I'm gmt+2, does Sunday 5 pm your time work?
    PenguinKnees
    PenguinKnees
    Ye should be fine, I'm flying back home Sunday so I'll let you try to let you know if there are any major delays or anything
    Hi, when do you want to play for the 1v1 summer seasonal. I am GMT -4 and can play on most days between 9-4.
    PenguinKnees
    PenguinKnees
    I'm also gmt-4 and should be good from around 12-4 most days aside from tomorrow and wednesday, does thursday/friday at around 2ish work for you?
    Grandmaster7890
    Grandmaster7890
    Thursday at 2pm works for me, we can play then.
    yo when do you want to play for 1v1 seasonal? i'm gmt -5 and am typically available every day after like 6pm
    Golden009
    Golden009
    i'll be sitting on the main server as golden009 for the rets of the night, lmk if you want to play
    Golden009
    Golden009
    hey didn't see you yesterday, will you be around tonight?
    PenguinKnees
    PenguinKnees
    Yeah sorry about that, should be around most of today
    Good Morning, we play for 1v1 summer seasonal round 1, GMT+2 here; available all nights from 7PM to 11PM after tommorow, after that I should be available most times during the day, how does it look for you?
    Just wanna point out the deg himself confirmed that 1v1 is aiming to be more like the standardized tiers in as many ways as possible, which was brought up by the Species Clause discussion we had a while ago-
    The point I was trying to make was that Sleep counter measures are far too narrow when it comes to beating the rest of the game, for the most part. How often are you really going to use a Lum Berry to great success? A scarf isn't stopping something like Whimsicott, or bulky Sleep users. It's just far too difficult to perfectly handle Sleep without sacrificing a lot of potential coverage for the rest of the metagame.
    Hi, 1v1 PL, I'm GMT+1 and available around 10pm every day except Saturday this week, when's good for you?
    PenguinKnees
    PenguinKnees
    gmt -4 Im down to play on the weekends around 9-10ish your time if that works for you
    DoW
    DoW
    In that case shall we say Sunday at 9pm GMT+1?
    PenguinKnees
    PenguinKnees
    Sounds good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…