Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• uu open wen play
    Zarakro
    Zarakro
    I'm UTC-9 and I can play on the week days 10am to 2pm my time
    pj
    pj
    i am gmt+5.5 can you please help me to understand whats utc-9 is in gmt also free 4pm-11pm weekend
    pj
    pj
    hello mister zarakro
    Hello when you wanna play uu Open, i'm gmt-5 and i'm most free in the weekends around my 2-6 pm
    Zarakro
    Zarakro
    Do you wanna do this Sunday 2pm your time?
    Gondra
    Gondra
    oh sorry i didnt check, this here is my discord if you wanna pm me some day and i will get onlin soon Gondra#7224
    hey, were paired up for the bw classic round 1. Im GMT +1 and free from 8 to 10 pm on pretty much any day.

lemme know if you can play then. Cheers
    Fakes
    yes thats working
    Fakes
    see you then
    Zarakro
    Zarakro
    I will be on the smog tours server under the name "Zarakro" in about 50 minutes, I will be doing homework on the side so it might take me a minute to respond. See you then
    OST r1, when can you play? I'm GMT-6 and and usually available in the afternoon.
    Blim
    Blim
    That's fine, we'll play on february 8th at that time.
    Blim
    Blim
    I'm on smogtours right now at the scheduled date / time, ready. It's late for me so I'll try to wait for awhile but will need to head to sleep at some point.
    Zarakro
    Zarakro
    I'M SO SORRY I GOT INTO TRAFFIC ACCIDENT and got home pretty late could we possibly reschedule to tmrw (being sunday)
    Hi there, gmt+1, uu open. When fight?
    Zarakro
    Zarakro
    BOI, SHOW UP ALREADY, THIS IS WHY I CALLED ACTIVITY WIN CUZ YOU NEVER SHOW UP AND YOU DID NOT SHOW UP ON THE TIME YOU SAID WAS OK.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hey i'd like to remind you that it's 8:55pm gmt+1 right now, and you can shove it up your ass lol.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    You got the time difference wrong, and you can tell by your intentions you have no actual want to play this series but to scum an activity win. I'll be online now on main and smogtours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…