Floss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you wanna play for RU open? I'm GMT +5.5
    Floss
    Floss
    I'm on the same GMT as you, how about 8 PM day after tomorrow? I'll be on the 'Horizon Jesuit' alt.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Could we play today? I'd like to get this out of the way sooner rather than later. Also add me on discord if you have it: Kingler12345#6931
    Hey we are matched in UU open. Im gmt+2. Can play basically everyday after around 18 pm. When do u wanna do it?
    Floss
    Floss
    How about 10th of July, 19:00 at GMT+2? I can't schedule before 10th, after 10th I can play every day
    skvettleif
    works for me
    Floss
    Floss
    I'll be there on the 'Horizon Jesuit' alt, by the way.
    Ahhh! Sorry I overslept I'm online as ActuallyAmoonguss if you're still online
    Floss
    Floss
    I'm on the Jeejus alt right now
    Floss
    Floss
    Were you on mobile at the time I sent the comment?
    Floss
    Floss
    Take the W, take screenshot of wall as proof, I'm sorry that I couldn't come on both scheduled times and good luck in the rounds to come! ~
    Come at 10 AM EST, 15 minutes leeway either way, because it will be easier instead of us posting and checking forums every 10 minutes.
    Hi I believe we're paired up for Round 4 of the NU open. I have fairly flexible availability. Let me know when you can battle and I will try and work around your schedule. I'm EST btw
    Floss
    Floss
    9 AM to 12 PM EST would be fine every day, although I prefer it to be on the later end of that range.
    BluntsideKensei
    BluntsideKensei
    Ok well tomorrow or Friday are ideal for me so expect to hear from me in that time range tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…