• uu majors. im est. im free friday after 10 pm est. im free sat - sunday 8 am est - 3 pm est. if u need to do it during the upcoming week, just give me times and we'll work something out
    RealShady
    RealShady
    ok sounds good
    TPP
    TPP
    Turns out I'll probably be home tonight, so if you wanna play tonight, that'll work for me too. Team Pokepals is my username
    RealShady
    RealShady
    im still awake if u r
    OrAs global ...
    When can you play?
    my gmt -3
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm GMT-5 and I'm busy through Thursday and Friday I'm available that night starting around 7 or 8 PM probably. Saturday I should be free around 2 PM until 3 PM (when smogtour starts) and then after smogtour which I guess could be 5 or 6 PM, and I'll be free the rest of the day most likely. Same thing with Sunday.
    GMT +2 available almost always except tonight
    TPP
    TPP
    Yeah I can probably still play if it's around 6 PM. I might have to go somewhere later so we'll see. Monday I'll be at the university from 1-10 with a break from 2:30-7, so if I'm able to find a spot, then I might be able to play.
    Pkel SweeTforU
    Pkel SweeTforU
    Appreciate it man, I'll let u know
    Pkel SweeTforU
    Pkel SweeTforU
    online on main
    Violet is so a e s t h e t i c
    TPP
    TPP
    Her soft, braided hair was held by a dark red ribbon, while her slim body was enclosed in a snow-white ribbon-tie dress. Her pleated silk skirt swayed gracefully as she walked, the emerald brooch on her chest glittering in sparkles. The jacket she wore over the dress was of a contrasting Prussian blue. Her long leather boots, worn for practicality, were of a deep cocoa brown.
    we have to play for ROA Multi gen tour, when you are free to play bro . im gmt +2
    Sas0
    Sas0
    we can play today if you want at mt 9 pm gmt +2
    TPP
    TPP
    Today probably won't work since I'm most likely visiting my uncle (he hasn't been feeling well) around then and idk how long we'll there or when we'll get lunch with my cousins.
    Sas0
    Sas0
    i give you my discord @Sas0#4043 , contact me will be more easier schelude
    USM OU Team Tour - Round 2
    - I can play every day of the week from 18:00 to 00:00.
    - Saturday and Sunday my hours are 16:00 to 00:00 .
    - GMT -3
    - I'll be on Overused / Ubers / Neverused rooms on PS with nick CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA#4923
    up your avatar game.
    TPP
    TPP
    It's already in a league of it's own
    Jordy
    Jordy
    yeah nothing else can get this bad
    how do I remove a post ? I posted it in the wrong place lol
    TPP
    TPP
    Near the bottom of your post, you'll find a "Delete" button. It might also be at the top right of the post.
    MidnightMawile
    TPP
    TPP
    Np and I wish you luck in getting feedback for your team :D
    All skill tournament, I'm gmt -4 and would prefer to play on either Saturday or Sunday anytime before 3 p.m., but I also have a 3 hour window of availability on Friday (12 to 3 pm) and can play anytime you'd like Monday if we need an extension. Any of those times sound doable?
    idk how long ago you got this (prolly forever ago) but i just wanna say this name change is fucking awful
    Martin
    Martin
    - gamer boy 2018
    TPP
    TPP
    It's been like a month and I still have Team Pokepals on PS, which is where more people recognize the reference anyways. 3 letter named people are good, and I wanna try and join the club.
    we live in a society
    TPP
    TPP
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby, yogi, yogibears ruby matoi, yogay and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different servers I will quit for a day
    hey, we play for all skill your, when would you like to play? im gmt -4
    robjr
    robjr
    hello! do you think you could play a bit earlier than we scheduled?
    robjr
    robjr
    hey i cant stay around for much longer
    TPP
    TPP
    Sorry I ended up oversleeping. Does tomorrow or another day this week work for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…