patos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, we're paired up for Ubers Open. I'm usually available on evenings/weekends, GMT+2.
    What's ok for you?
    YasuKe
    YasuKe
    Yeah that's perfect, i'll be on smogtours in the afternoon
    YasuKe
    YasuKe
    Hey! I'm on ps right now if you want to play
    YasuKe
    YasuKe
    gtg. Can you play this evening or tomorrow? I should be back around 8pm.
    hey man we're paired for LC open. I'm GMT-5(EST) i can play most evenings and weekends. when can you play?
    patos
    patos
    gmt+1 free the whole week up until like 11pm
    hey, paired for pu ssnl. i'm est (gmt-4) and should be free this week. lemme know what works for you
    patos
    patos
    Potentially before 12pm my time
    5gen
    5gen
    I can try for that. How’s 11:30am your time? And is your PS name the same?
    5gen
    5gen
    Take win. Won’t be able to play before noon your time.
    we are paired for pu seasonal, im gmt-7 and would prefer to play on the weekend
    patos
    patos
    gmt+1 weekend works. Does 8pm my time on Saturday work for you?
    TJ
    TJ
    if thats 12pm my time then yes
    TJ
    TJ
    u here?
    We're paired for LC seasonal, im gmt -5 and am free much of this week aside from Saturday. I prefer my evenings (5-8pm) but can play afternoons as well if needed. Let me know a time that works for you
    Hey, when do you want to play for the LC Mono Tour. I'm pretty open this weekend GMT-5
    patos
    patos
    Take the w
    forgot my profile is private omegalul so... when do u want to play for mono LC ? im GMT-6 should be free on saturday. sorry for the delay, that's completely mb
    hey when do you want to play for pspl? i'll be online throughout the week, but i'd prefer to try and set a time. I'm available tomorrow morning from 7:30-9:00am and saturday morning from 7:00-11am GMT-7. if those mornings don't work I can try and do friday, saturday, or sunday evening from like 7:00-10:00pm.
    patos
    patos
    GMT+1 here. Would prefer Saturday
    Stab Ubers. I'm gmt -5 and work Friday/Saturday night. When you want to play
    patos
    patos
    I'm GMT on point. Friday or Saturday works for me depending on how late
    Betathunder
    Betathunder
    I get off of work on Friday/Saturday at 9 pm my time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…