MrAldo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo when do u wanna do rupl? Im gmt-4 and p free lmk
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Pretty free, huh? Thats dope. The work schedule makes playing during the week rough so if we could play on Saturday or Sunday. I should be available during most of the day of Saturday and Sunday between 11:00 am and 3 pm. Let me know which one works best for you.
    obii
    obii
    yea both work. i'll hit you up when its closer to the date
    Ground-type Pokemon: Pokemon such as Zygarde-10%, Flygon, Rhyperior, and Nidoqueen (making lists match) can

What does this mean on the RU analysis for M-Ampharos
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Wait, is that the whole sentence? Gotta be fixed asap then. That means that ground types threaten mega amphy, which is true
    a fairy
    a fairy
    i was just confused by the (making lists match)
    what up, my weekend is looking pretty clear as of this moment, naturally i'd be more keen on sunday if only for the gag of it but if you have time constraints i can make do. est, looking forward to a good one
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Mmm, cool. Preferably I would be aiming for Sunday but Ill like to ask is around 2 pm to 3 pm my time works for you. Thats like ideal for me but do tell if you can manage to get on that time. If you dont I could figure something out earlier that day or on Saturday.
    col49
    col49
    sorry, forgot to confirm, whoops! think our nu is scheduled for 2, so want to skew towards 3?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    2:30 pm is most I can offer in this case given I go out soon after that. I will see how things end up developing but for now 2:30. I will stay in touch.
    paired for snake, gmt+2 would like to play on second weekend if possible
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Responded on discord. Apologies for taking so long.
    Cuando yo la viii
    Dije "si esa mujer quiere jugar contra mí este fin de Semana"
    Scythe.
    Scythe.
    ?_? So are you free this weekend
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Not at all. Sorry for taking so long to respond. I just went like "Huh?" at the first message. I recently just got it, lol (Im no woman tho -_-). New job has made playing other games on weekend difficult and I already scheduled a couple of games for sunday and Nat for this saturday so I can just really do it for next weekend.

Give me your timezone and what time works for you on next weekend.
    snake phase 1 we alrdy confirmed on discord 1st sat 11am gmt -4 but if can play sooner let me know etc
    Hi. How’d you get that little thing on your profile that says bird enthusiast?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    In order to get that available for you, you need to get a badge. There are many ways you can get one.
    HyperRaichu17
    Finally stopped complaining about html being so hard?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    It seems it wasnt that hard after all
    When do u wanna play for RU open? I'm gmt +2 and prefer playing at night
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Mmm, timezone differences. Not gonna lie, I have a lot of stuff going on during this week with a project and finals so this week is looking unlikely (and considering I havent built much stuff that I feel cool with lately) so I will have to ask you, with a bit of embarassment, which days work for you on next week?

And how late at night? From Wednesday of next week Im totally free.
    Garay oak
    Garay oak
    I'm free every day, and I can also play at other times, I just said I preferred night
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    I see. Well thats handy, will message you whenever I feel like Im ready. Gotta sort out irl stuff before doing anything else.
    Hey Aldo we gotta play for Low Budget :D tell me when you're free :3 GMT+2
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Free on wednesday. Still gotta build something so I will do my best to get there. Should be free from 12 pm onwards so if that works that would be great.
    hi uupl, wanna play tonight? gmt+1 10pmish
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    May be a little tough since I have some stuff going at the time. I will try to commit tho but in any case, Sunday around the same time or even earlier works for you?
    hey when do you wanna play for pspl? available weekends and weekdays after 4 pm my time GMT -7
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…