Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey when would you like to play OST, I'm GMT+11 and can do 12pm-2am my time most days.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Cool, and my username on PS is ninjadog
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    im on main ready whenever
    GR3Y
    Oh shoot, I missed the time I'm really sorry! I got our schedule mixed up for another game I had. Are you online now?
    Hey man we are paired up for OST R4. I am EST (GMT-5) and Friday or Sunday would be best for me. What works for you?
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    Hey idk if you saw my reply but if you want we can do same time tomorrow (it was 11pm EST or gmt-5). If that works for you of course.
    GR3Y
    Sure, but we could make it a bit earlier too if you want since I have class at that time. How about 9AM my time?
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    I think that is 10pm my time, either way that works! I'll be on main around then.
    hey, when would you like to play for ADV GC? -5 and your timezone is cursed so let me know when works for you, I'll try and adjust to your schedule.
    Jisoo
    Jisoo
    if you're available now that would be great...7 pm your time is kinda late (4am for me) so if we could get it around this time tmrw?
    GR3Y
    Oh actually are you still online now? I'm available if so
    Jisoo
    Jisoo
    ye...on as madare
    Hey, cool name. Glad to see you just signed up for smog tour! Hopefully we play. Pretty sure you and me used to play on PO! :D
    -Alex Amaterasu (Deschutes)
    GR3Y
    Hi! I'm not sure if that person was me but it's nice to find old friends once again (: Good luck in smogtour and hope we play!
    Deschutes
    Thanks, I love smog tour! So hope we play as well! :D :)
    -Deschutes (Alex Amaterasu)
    Have you played your uu open r3 yet?
    GR3Y
    I haven’t, what happened?
    GR3Y
    Oh wait i have, I lost my bad was thinking of RU
    Ru open I’m gmt-7. I can play tonight, Wednesday afternoon, or Friday afternoon to night
    GR3Y
    Hi! What time can you play tonight? I can go on today as well
    GR3Y
    Hey sorry, something came up, you can take the win.
    When do you want to play lc open ? I'm gmt+2
    GR3Y
    Hi! I’m on vacation so I can adjust my schedule to your preferences, so just tell me when it’s easiest for you to play. I can even play now if you’re still online. I’m GMT+8.
    GR3Y
    Hey sorry, something came up, you can take the win.
    Eramoth
    Eramoth
    Are you sure ? :/
    Hi, we are paired for nu cup. Im gmt +2 and prefer my evenings
    GR3Y
    Hi! I’m still on break so I can adjust to your preferences. My timezone is GMT+8. I can play later today ((or this week, if you want)) at 6PM your time or later. What do you think?
    Hey man, we are paired in the BW Cup, when can you play?
    GunGunJ
    GunGunJ
    I dont see you in PS. I am going to comeback in 30 mins. If not I am available very late at night (like at the time we talked yday)
    GR3Y
    Is your username GunGunJ? I'm online on PS and will be for a long time
    GunGunJ
    GunGunJ
    I am in the main server, in the UU room. I dont know where u at.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…