Hootie
    this can only be solved if you overthrow eternally's authority as nuttle
    etern
    etern
    -
    Hootie
    Hootie
    you weren't supposed to see this
    i am the ghost of a chocolate salesman, if u dont repost this to 10 peoples walls u will have glass bones and paper skin and break ur legs in the morning and ur arms in the afternoon and lie awake in agony as ur heart attacks put u to sleep in the night
    Hey, mono ssnls, I'm EST. This week I'm available Mon, Tue, Wed and Sunday mornings as well as Saturday nights.
    hey lc open. prefer weekdays gmt-4 lmk what works
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    how does tonight work? if not im gmt-7 and i can do like 2pm-9pm tomrorow or friday
    Sjneider
    Sjneider
    does friday like 7pm gmt -4 work?
    imagine stealing FMGs profile pic
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    who? nigga im the spongebob guy, all the avatars are mine. im tryna find a new one anyways so lucky him
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    lmaoo
    Hey we play for adv nu cup. I can play 6:45 am and 6 pm most weekdays. Weekends at around 9 am. GMT-5
    Hello, my NU opponent TUO, hasn't responded in 4 days, and it's almost the deadline. I'm kind of getting worried...
    mono ssnls when
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    uh how does tomorrow morning around 11 am gmt-7 sound? otherwise I can do thursday afternoon or friday morning. weekend is kinda packed but I may be able to make it happen.
    I am bu
    I am bu
    thursday sounds good
    Hey, when play for XY NU Cup? I'm gmt-3 and free on my nights during the week and almost all day on weekends
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    uh how does tomorrow morning around 11 am gmt-7 sound? otherwise I can do thursday afternoon or friday morning. weekend is kinda packed but I may be able to make it happen.
    Spl4sh
    Hmm, i think i can do it, i'll be home 4pm gmt-3
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    alright i'll be online as kiyo on main
    Hello! When will you be available to play for the CAP tournament? I can play any time today or in the afternoon tomorrow, Saturday afternoon or evening, Sunday evening, or any time on Monday. My time zone in GMT-4, EDT.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    i am available the rest of the evening. i can also sunday afternoon gmt-7
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm on now if you're ready
    Hello, I'm paired against you in Ubers Open. I'm GMT +9 and available from 9am to 10.30pm (of my time). Gotta play on the phone cuz on vacation rn. In any case, gl.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    hey i'll be online the rest of the night, so just lmk when you are available
    xapx
    xapx
    So sorry I missed it, was too tired... Are you alright now?
    xapx
    xapx
    Name's IHateMooMooMilk
    my nu open opp's profile is private and he's made no attempt to contact me, ive asked people for his discord but no one has it
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    make an attempt to private message him. if he doesnt get back to you by sunday pm me with screenshots and i will find you a sub
    My NU opponent forfeited and said, "Just take the win."
    JoeFTW
    JoeFTW
    It's on his post.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    If I can find you a sub I will
    JoeFTW
    JoeFTW
    Okay, thank you
    Looks like we're paired again - this time for DPP Championship. I can play next weekend. GMT+1 in case you forgot
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    forgot to check back in with you, but i've been online most of the day today and yesterday so we must have just missed each other. im golfing tomorrow morning but i should be back around noon gmt-7 if you have some time to play. idk if we can get an extension or not
    Diophantine
    That works with me. I’ll see you then. Enjoy golfing!
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    hey just got back, will be on tours in a min
    hello Mr. Kiyo, we are matched up for round 3 of the NU Contrabanned tournament. we share the same timezone and im free a lot so hit me up when youre ready to lose
    uu open. GMT -3 available all week.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    ok im gmt-7, if its not too late we could do tonight at 7:30 my time. otherwise im usually good tuesday thursday and friday evening
    ZipZ AleF
    ZipZ AleF
    Thursday seems fine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…