Juniorsniper45
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gmt -3, when do you wanna play for nu open? Preferably over the weekend (either weekends work)
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Hey, sorry to ask this but any chances we could play next week instead? Ive been having some real bad issues with my internet lately and tech support can only come on monday or tuesday. I already have one open game scheduled for this week (UU) so Id hate risking two cups over internet issues. I should be fairly free during the next week, and we can keep it to next weekend too if you want
    Juniorsniper45
    Juniorsniper45
    thats fine
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Just to make sure, are we playing this weekend then? We can stick to the same day/time we scheduled before (sunday 6pm -3) if you want
    Hey I’m gmt-6. Can you play on Saturday for the uu open? Around 12pm my time
    Juniorsniper45
    Juniorsniper45
    so your CST, I can't do Saturday but Sunday works
    Confide
    Confide
    ok sunday. 12pm (noon) my time. If u catch me on as "confide" feel free to challenge me tho. the earlier we play the better
    Hi, ost r1. I'm from gmt+8 and usually free at my night. When would u like to play?
    Quagmander
    Quagmander
    the 14h time difference is quite a problem and I'm about to go traveling this week, back at 2nd Feb. We can play at next Sunday morning, which is ur Saturday night, like 7:30pm or later
    Juniorsniper45
    Juniorsniper45
    Hi you on
    It’s Saturday night
    Quagmander
    Quagmander
    why didnt u reply to me earlier??? i sent it 25th Jan, and u didnt show up untill my 1:22pm.
    UU masters Gmt -5. When can you play I’m free any day
    Adaam
    Adaam
    I’ll be on in 5 min
    Adaam
    Adaam
    My PS name is Adaam, I am on smogtours.
    Adaam
    Adaam
    I cant stay on any longer, but I will be free tomorrow before 6pm my time. Let me know when you want to reschedule for.
    hey we're paired for nu open r2, when do you wanna play? i'm gmt-7, can play p much whenever except for friday afternoon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…