Jordy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Touch my juice and i swear to fucking god I will beat the living shit out of you until you can't even feel your body anymore you pathetic, idiotic, stupid retard
    Jordy
    Jordy
    Touch my juice and i swear to fucking god I will beat the living shit out of you until you can't even feel your body anymore you pathetic, idiotic, stupid retard
    This panicky ban mentality is incredibly dumb; Dug wasn't an issue in the past, became quite the issue (6 wins wow) wait and see what happens. This fixes itself. Just wait. Some of us just want to play Pokemon without elitist assholes forcing their subjective opinions on the people with complete disregard for actual data or due process. I'm sorry if this comes across as a personal attack btw it isn't meant to be.
    Jordy
    Jordy
    This panicky ban mentality is incredibly dumb; Dug wasn't an issue in the past, became quite the issue (6 wins wow) wait and see what happens. This fixes itself. Just wait. Some of us just want to play Pokemon without elitist assholes forcing their subjective opinions on the people with complete disregard for actual data or due process. I'm sorry if this comes across as a personal attack btw it isn't meant to be.
    I’ve had enough of this shit. I’m asking of you niggas to please stop posting this shit. It’s actually pudding me off and I’m not comfortable with shit like this. At first it was all fun in games, but I’m just feeling my kindness is being taken for advantage at this point. I get it, it’s a joke. If you guys find this funny, oh well, ain’t nothing I can do about that. But I shouldn’t have to worry about absolutely eve
    Jordy
    Jordy
    I’ve had enough of this shit. I’m asking of you niggas to please stop posting this shit. It’s actually pudding me off and I’m not comfortable with shit like this. At first it was all fun in games, but I’m just feeling my kindness is being taken for advantage at this point. I get it, it’s a joke. If you guys find this funny, oh well, ain’t nothing I can do about that. But I shouldn’t have to worry about absolutely eve
    Dude fuck off. I actually hate you at this point. The difference between AM and you is he is at least tolerable and doesn't shitpost on the forums to try to become popular and funny. It's funny how desperately you try to be popular and have influence with your unfunny anime jokes and shitty unfunny threads.
    Flame from Heaven
    Flame from Heaven
    Dude fuck off. I actually hate you at this point. The difference between AM and you is he is at least tolerable and doesn't shitpost on the forums to try to become popular and funny. It's funny how desperately you try to be popular and have influence with your unfunny anime jokes and shitty unfunny threads.
    Lotus
    Lotus
    .sdaerht ynnufnu yttihs dna sekoj emina ynnufnu ruoy htiw ecneulfni evah dna ralupop eb ot yrt uoy yletarepsed woh ynnuf s'tI .ynnuf dna ralupop emoceb ot yrt ot smurof eht no tsoptihs t'nseod dna elbarelot tsael ta si eh si uoy dna MA neewteb ecnereffid ehT .tniop siht ta uoy etah yllautca I .ffo kcuf eduD
    Jordy
    Jordy
    .sdaerht ynnufnu yttihs dna sekoj emina ynnufnu ruoy htiw ecneulfni evah dna ralupop eb ot yrt uoy yletarepsed woh ynnuf s'tI .ynnuf dna ralupop emoceb ot yrt ot smurof eht no tsoptihs t'nseod dna elbarelot tsael ta si eh si uoy dna MA neewteb ecnereffid ehT .tniop siht ta uoy etah yllautca I .ffo kcuf eduD
    Er you bolded luisgr and tayuya in best friends tour but me and gustavoyay won 2-1
    Jordy
    Jordy
    mb should be good now
    Dude fuck off. I actually hate you at this point. The difference between inhaling <redacted> and you is inhaling <redacted> is at least tolerable and doesn't shitpost on the forums to try to become popular and funny. It's funny how desperately you try to be popular and have influence with your unfunny anime jokes and shitty unfunny threads.
    Jordy
    Jordy
    woah.
    Lotus
    Lotus
    This meme is so catchy
    Jordy Dude fuck off. I actually hate you at this point. The difference between AM and you is he is at least tolerable and doesn't shitpost on the forums to try to become popular and funny. It's funny how desperately you try to be popular and have influence with your unfunny anime jokes and shitty unfunny threads.
    Jordy
    Jordy
    Alpha Rabbit, Dude fuck off. I actually hate you at this point. The difference between AM and you is he is at least tolerable and doesn't shitpost on the forums to try to become popular and funny. It's funny how desperately you try to be popular and have influence with your unfunny anime jokes and shitty unfunny threads.
    Jordy
    Jordy
    Bebo
    Lotus
    Lotus
    Jordy
    Jordy
    pazza
    samee
    My name is Aawin, and I'd like to offer you an entry into my Pokemon faction. We have a discord server, a website with a team archive, and much much more. We have some good players already, but we're looking for even better ones. Our main goal right now is to get at least one person into SmogTours playoffs, as well as the Smogon Classic.
    Jordy
    Jordy
    My name is Jordy, and I'd like to offer you an entry into my Pokemon faction. We have a discord server, a website with a team archive, and much much more. We have some good players already, but we're looking for even better ones. Our main goal right now is to get at least one person into SmogTours playoffs, as well as the Smogon Classic.
    Lotus
    Lotus
    My name is Thicc, and I'd like to offer you an entry into my Pokemon faction. We have a discord server, a website with a team archive, and much much more. We have some good players already, but we're looking for even better ones. Our main goal right now is to get at least one person into SmogTours playoffs, as well as the Smogon Classic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…