Hijasu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we play for the adv 1v1 cup. i'm gmt +1 and should be available tonight and tomorrow late afternoon/night my time. what works for you?
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Something came up and I can't do Mondsay, but Tuesday at 2:30 PM GMT-8 still works.
    Tony
    Tony
    no problem at all. see you then!
    Tony
    Tony
    alright i'm on as bop dash space on amethyst
    DPP 1V1, I'm GMT+1, what timeframes work for you
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    I'm going to be busy tomorrow. My RU opp missed his time yesterday, so I probably have to do that tomorow, I have NU tour tomorrow, and I have to do ADV 1v1 tomorrow unless we get an ext...
    neomon
    neomon
    you agreed you can play tomorrow bro.. anyway i messaged you on discord I am available now till i fall asleep whenever that is im on amethyst
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Sorry, I said that before RU person missed the time, but 1v1 is way more important to me, so I can give wins to other people if I have to, so tomorrow still does work. Now works also if you're still available.
    Hi there ! I'm your opp in the 1v1 tourney. GMT+1 here. I'm usually free between 3pm til late. What would be a most convenient time for you?
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    I'm GMT-8, so I'm 9 hours behind you. How is 1:00 PM GMT-8 on Thursday?
    roanba
    Good for me !
    I don't know why I cannot remove the block on viewing my profile.

For scheduling, what time works for you? I am most available during the weekends (when I don't work), and my timezone is PST.
    My PS! username is " O lVl ! "

Let me know what time and days work for you?

Would this Saturday @ 12 noon Pacific Standard time work?

This is for the BH Team Tour
    My question is WhyDoWeExist? And where you have dissappeared off to
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Well the answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42. (no really, Google "what is the answer to life, the universe and everything" if you don't believe me) I'm still here, I've just been busy irl and have been on a little partial break from Pokemon.
    Fleeting Memories
    Fleeting Memories
    and thus also stopped existing from Discord , if there ever is a time Amethyst needs solid leadership its now
    hey. its me. the guy you fought in tr1v1a tour 3. im gmt+8, what timezone are you/when can we throw hands?
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Oh sorry, I was waiting for p0ip0le to post about an ext. Anyway, do you want to try to find a time next weekend for us to play?
    The Official Glyx
    just a heads up, the week of granted extension is coming to an end on wednesday (a full week after the original deadline), so if this game doesn't get played, we'll have to consider activity/possibly coinflipping the match.
    hey, Im your opp in tr1v1a tour. When we can battle? GMT -2
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Are you on PS alot? If so, we can try to find each other online on Wensday/Thursday/Friday maybe. (I'm busy Tuesday.) It would proably be easier than scheduling.
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    If not, I can try to figure out a time.
    Shokkking
    Shokkking
    np, I will be online tomorrow the entire day
    yoo , we paired for zu ssnl , im gmt + 5 and prefer to 3-8pm on a weekday. This week is crammed up af so I prefer to do Monday[ ill ask for extension if need arises]
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    I'm so sorry. I'm guessing you care more about this tour than I do. I just joined for fun, I don't really try to do ZU competively. Anyway, since you did all of that and probably care more about this tour, you can take the win. :)
    Dj Breloominati♬
    Thanks , and gl with that bh tour of yours
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Thank you :)
    hijasu when the FUCK do you wanna play bh ssnl you know my timezone square up whenever
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Btw, I'm on for our games now. PM me on PS if you can make it
    Ren
    Ren
    "i will send u a video of me eating my own pubes if it takes longer than an hr and a half"
    ??????
    dom
    did i stutter
    Hi mnm ssnl when do you wanna play? I can play almost any time tomorrow, and then evenings during most weekdays. I'm GMT -4 lmk
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Sorry, I'm playing for BH SSNL tomorrow and I don't like doing mor than one tour per day. I could do Tuesday at 7:30 PM GMT-7, though.
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Alright that's fine see you then
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Hey i'm on under Andyb0y when you're ready
    BH ssnl when would you like to play
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Sorry, I can't do mornings. I can do a little earlier though, if you want.
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Earlier in the evening would be worse for me since that's in the middle of the night, i'll take sunday at 10:30pm your time
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Okay, see you then!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…