Andyboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• omwc gmt-8 weekend is best. what's good
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Fairly free over the weekend as well. Wanna do the same time we did last time, 7 pm your time Saturday or Sunday?
    Eien
    Eien
    sounds good. sunday?
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Sounds fine
    what is this pfp, what happened to Joel, who did this to you.
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    the exceptionally weeb variety, Joel is still a god, blame HB :<
    "Remember to congratulate him on his wall and on PS!" - Chloe
    nice wall
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    :o thank you. That yellow in your pfp is really adding to the aesthetic so i'm going have to ask you to never change it if that's ok.
    remember to free blazikenite
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Only if you have some broken teams abusing it so we get free wins in wcoom :eyes:
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Here we see an example of corruption in our very own world cup of other metagames. If you would like to fix this, please join us in support of hacking magearna so that it now has 175 base speed and 200 special attack
    please do not fail council. if you do i will push for a ban of weavile due to its poor ability to do anything but die on switch in.
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Yeah but weavile is good :>
    Mnm ssnl GMT +9 here can do weekdays after 6 pm any time and on weekends late night. Lemme know what suits u best
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    How late can you play weekend nights? I'm GMT -4 so if you can play 12-1 a.m. your time on Saturday night (Technically Sunday for you) then I wouldn't need to get up super early to work around the time difference.
    Zorro349
    Zorro349
    Yh I can do 12 am Sunday ( Saturday for u) See you then
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Hey i'm on right now as Andyb0y if you're ready
    hey when play omsnake gmt +6 free at nights til 10pm and in mornings except sunday
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    How does Saturday morning sound for you? I'm gmt -4 so if we play at 9-10 a.m. your time that would be 11-12 Friday evening for me. I can likely go a little later if you don't want to play that early as well.
    feen
    feen
    That works. See you then
    hey we are matched for mnm ssnl, i am gmt 5.5 so tell me what's good for you
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Confirming we are playing Saturday 1:00 p.m. edt (gmt -5).
    hoi we matched when u wanna play? I can do most days in the evening but have work every day except Tuesday and Wednesday.
    drampa's grandpa
    drampa's grandpa
    I've got Sunday off, so Sunday afternoon or evening works great for me. I'm also gmt-4.
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Ok sounds good how about 3-4 or 7-8 p.m?
    drampa's grandpa
    drampa's grandpa
    Either works for me. I think I'd prefer 7-8, so we can aim for that, but knowing me I'll likely be on both times.
    Sup, we gotta play for ompl semis. I'm free most weekday evenings but could attempt to free up time on Sunday if need be, what does your schedule look like? Also I will figure out whether I want bo1 or bo3 before it gets too late into the week
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Ayyyy thanks same for you. You know how I roll, I would love to play Sunday since I believe I work every other day this week; particularly if we do bo3. But if you're seriously opposed to Sunday I should have a few weekday evenings free as well lmk
    M'joe'ra
    M'joe'ra
    I can do Sunday but it would be like late in the evening probably not til at least 7. Bo3 is preferred.
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    K 7 or later is fine with me. Confirming Bo3 as well
    whats up man -4 i should be good any day besides saturday and not sure about sunday as of now
    Zesty43
    Zesty43
    um 12:30 is prolly the latest i would want to play
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    we don't need to do anything that late. Does 10-11ish sound alright?
    Zesty43
    Zesty43
    sounds good to me! looking forward to playing I've enjoyed your games more than anyones thus far
    BoyAndy500, when are you available for our match? Make it post Wednesday at least because i'll only be back home then.
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    K well I'd love to play weekend if possible I'm free Saturday and Sunday p much all day to my knowledge. Also, I'm open to bo3 if you want that
    Mark K
    Mark K
    Awesome, Sunday's my day off so we'll go with that. And yeah, I tihnk Bo3 is the way to go
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Sounds like a plan looking forward to it
    lpmo rof yalp ot tnaw uoy od nehw
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    translating: WhEn dO yoU wAnt tO plAy fOr Ompl
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Confirming that we scheduled for sunday, time yet to be decided but we're both free all day
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Your confirmation has been confirmed :D
    Hey dude, I'm not posting in the RMT because, to be blunt, there are lots of errors, both with the team and with the logic behind it. If you want, though, catch me on Showdown (Same name as here, and almost always in the Ubers room) and I can act as something of a mentor :]
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Alright. I am new to competitive pokemon in general so I knew there would be some mistakes. I just might catch you on showdown and maybe you could give me a few more details on the specific problems with the team for future reference. My name is exactly the same as on here too. I did actually have a pretty good rate of success with this team tho. I peaked pretty high on the ladder like around 5th or 6th. And I managed to get a win against TrOoutrageous, the guy who is #1 right now. I will never forget it cause when I beat him, he called the battle "garbage" and said my sets were gay lol. But thanks again for at least taking the time to PM me.
    Welcome to Smogon!
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Thanks so much man! I'm so happy to be here.
    Ren
    Ren
    Are you still happy to be here
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…