UnbecomingDuck
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we play for uu blitz, +5.5 so lmk what works
    UnbecomingDuck
    UnbecomingDuck
    just to make sure you're 10ish hours ahead of me? the time of posting this is 1130PM. I can do friday evening or anytime saturday or sunday.
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    saturday should work
    gravity starmie is legit on webs btw lol. that team got a lot of hype in the team building competition a week or so ago
    UnbecomingDuck
    UnbecomingDuck
    I was sweating the whole time for real, I was prepared to lose against it lol. Hopefully the post didn't come out at hate <3
    Hello, we need to play for Ubers Open r2. I'm GMT+3 and I should be available Sunday 5PM-11PM my time. Sadly I can't play today (saturday) because I'm not home and don't know when I will be able to get to home.
    UnbecomingDuck
    UnbecomingDuck
    im in gmt -5 so it looks like youre 8 hours ahead of me... I cant do anything during the weekend unfortunately, im free pretty much all of the week though. Any times work well for you Monday -Friday?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Well deadline is today, so we might need to ask for extension. I should be able to play on Monday and Wednesday 8PM-11PM my time.
    UnbecomingDuck
    UnbecomingDuck
    are you online now?
    ru open when do you wanna play? gmt-7 i can play in the afternoon my time today, Wednesday, or Friday. I dont know my weekend availability yet let me know when works for you
    UnbecomingDuck
    UnbecomingDuck
    Wednesday is pretty good for me, gmt-6. ill be on around 10-11am
    UnbecomingDuck
    UnbecomingDuck
    Ill be on all day so just challenge me id you want to go
    LordST
    LordST
    on right now as LordST on main
    Hey bro we're paired for RU open round 1. My timezone is GMT -4 and I'd prefer to get this done in the next day or two if possible. Please respond with your ideal days/times to play so we can arrange a time to fight.
    UnbecomingDuck
    UnbecomingDuck
    Anytime after 2pm GMT -4 Is good for me if it is for you
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    How about like right now then
    UnbecomingDuck
    UnbecomingDuck
    Right now works, whats your PS name? mines the same
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…