Jrdn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• howdy partner i'm your finals opponent i believe we have faced each other, no? anyhow, i'm available to play during the evening most days of the week after 9 PM or a few hours before that and during the afternoon or early morning at around 11 AM if i'm woke enough. GMT -4 and let's have a good one! (forget my semis match)
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    tuesday at 6 AM is possible or something? lol idk i leave at around 7 or 8 AM and come home late unless something happens then maybe we'll have to do thursday at 11 AM?
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    aight
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I'll try to be on at 11pm tonight btw
    When you wanna play for BLT. I'd prefer weekend as I have college and coaching in weekdays. I would prefer weekend nights for me but I can adjust.
    I'm GMT +5:30
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    It'll have to be sunday then. i can play most of the day
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    Alright sounds cool. Sunday night GMT+5:30
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    kk, I'm 9.5 hours behind, shouldnt be a problem
    nu open, gmt -7. when do u want to play? im mostly free friday and sat, so if its a reasonable time i can prob make it
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Both days work fairly well. I'll definitely be on at night time (9-12pm) both days, i can message you hear when im around
    trash
    k lets aim for friday and have sat as a backup in case one of us cant make it. i should be on both days from 9-12pm (assuming this is gmt-7), but might be like 5-10min late
    We play for Ubers Open, GMT+1. Available 5:30pm - 10pm my time Weekdays and 10am - 10pm my time Weekends. May be able to push it a little later depending on my schedule. When would you like to play?
    mind doing me a favour and deleting your "contacted" post? you don't actually need to post that and i want my post about the shifts to be the second one so people have a higher chance of seeing it
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Not a problem
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Thanks!
    Ig I'll play u and bit will play ur bro if that's fine. When play gmt-4 free basically whenever
    Bluxio
    Bluxio
    I'll b on for the next 3 hrs just lmk
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    playing ru open and then ill play you. bluxio on ps?
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I'm going to call act man, this has been impossible
    Hey, we have to play for the 1v1 seasonal. I'm available pretty much any time other than your afternoons because I'm asleep (timezone johns). What days work best for you?
    sup man when do you wanna gsc
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Is friday okay?
    BKC
    BKC
    should be
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I could also play tonight if that makes it easier
    Hey when would you like to play for nu league? I'm free rn if you wanna play, if not, weekend is best for me. Gmt -4
    playing for pspl boo when u free
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I can play tomorrow, Thursday, Friday, Sunday. Gmt -4
    pdt
    pdt
    gmt -5 any day in the evening is good ill catch in the extra special room
    Hey, when for PSPL? I'm GMT +2 I'm quite free on the weekend
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Sounds good. I'm usually free one of the days
    Hey there, when are you available to play for OURPL? I'm free pretty much all week until Sunday, although I may have a few minor things come up (I am central time by the way)
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I'm EST, it'll have to be friday/saturday
    Le Val
    Le Val
    I have Saturday free guaranteed, is somewhere around 1:00 PM your time okay?
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I think so. I might have work that day. I'll let you know
    btw i forgot to move toward single ability clause for aaa before leaving. i think that's something worth strongly considering
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    come back i need a testing partner :C
    Can you do what badpras never could and remove arena trap + phero from the banlist pretty please
    Klang
    Also gratz!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…