PDC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're paired up for the DPP OU Global Tour round 5. I'm GMT +1 and can play on Wednesday-Sunday around 6pm-11pm.
    When would you like to play?
    Hi ! We're paired for the ORAS OU tournament. When could we play ? I'm GMT+2 and free pretty much anytime except Saturday and Tuesday.
    dpp global im gmt+2 free friday and sunday all day. if that aint working i might be able to squeeze it in on another day but im a bit busy this week
    PDC
    PDC
    sunday is best for me, prob sometime in the afternoon. gmt-4
    snøfall
    snøfall
    Would 7-8pm my time be ok for you ?
    Hey. Can you please confirm the results of your 2 sets vs Robert for RoAST? There seems to be contradiction between his and your posts
    We are gonna play DPP championship,Im GMT+8, prefer weekends night my time, what time is available for u?
    expurement
    expurement
    if we could do the match now, and after 3 hours later I have no time available
    PDC
    PDC
    i wasn't online -- i'll be here the rest of the day though if u have time to log in
    PDC
    PDC
    i can also play monday around the same time i posted these vms
    For some reason I thought I had messaged you. When would you like to play for the DPP Tour? My time zone is EST, and I'm very flexible. So just let me know what's ideal for you.
    PDC
    PDC
    gmt -4 so we share the same tz, afternoon probs? on say saturday
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Yeah let's do Saturday 2 PM if that's okay with you.
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    I'm on stours right now, let me know if you can make it.
    bw global. gmt +12, free:
    2pm-8pm (thu/fri)
    8am (fri/sat)

please pick a time and lmk. thanks.
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm playing my other dude at 2 I think, so any time after that will be fine. Need to know when tho so ik when to come online.
    PDC
    PDC
    looks like we're playing friday. i'd be open in the later slot so anyway from 5-8 pm your time
    Googly
    Googly
    ok, just a heads up today is friday for me. let's say 6pm my time then.
    I beat you in dpp ou for the RoA Victory RoAD challenge when it was 7/19 3:00 AM GMT -4. My name is wyc2333.
    Hey PDC, I'd like to challenge you in dpp for the RoA Victory RoAD challenge. Just tell me when in this week, weekend or next week you have time(west european time) and on which server(main or smogtours).
    Berlin Arcanine
    Berlin Arcanine
    West european time is gmt +2
    PDC
    PDC
    i'll be around on stours, this is smth i really don't care much to schedule for. if you see me, go ahead and send me a chall
    Berlin Arcanine
    Berlin Arcanine
    ah. good to know
    Yo, we play for Pocl week 1. Gmt-4. Prefer friday night or any time on sunday.
    dpp gc, im gmt-3 and can play tuesday night, wednesday all day and weekend
    PDC
    PDC
    weds night sounds good
    PDC
    PDC
    well, all day is what i mean
    Hyogafodex
    Hyogafodex
    k, ill be on smogtours
    looking forward this advanced road to #1 of yours, great idea so keep it up !
    my bad for late response when do you wanna play for oupl i can make any time an hr before stours sat and sunday
    PDC
    PDC
    can play 2day sunday
    ima
    ima
    ight ill be on stours
    Paired for the ADV Team Tour, when would u like to play? I'm GMT+2 and can usually play after 7PM
    PDC
    PDC
    i can play on the weekend. gmt -4.
    Hi PDC, I think we're paired for DPP Cup R2. I'm GMT-4, available in the evenings; would Saturday at around 9 PM work for you? If not, lmk if there's a better time for you.
    PDC
    PDC
    weekends are pretty good. i could prolly play then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…