Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. We are paired for lc open. I am gmt -4 EDT when are you available
    realmccoyWVU
    I'm EDT time as well so whenever you are on.
    innovamania
    innovamania
    i am actually cdt now gmt -5 and available in the evening/night most days let me kow what day works for you
    Hello, realmccoyWVU! We’re paired for the second round of the Ubers Open. You may now visit http://spo.ink/euphsched for my available times. The timezone set in the timetable is GMT -4, so adjust timezones whenever possible. I hope you could find a schedule for us to battle. Good luck!
    Hello, we are paired for UU Open R2. I'm GMT+2 and can play all afternoons until 9PM my time, try to mp me on showdown when you want to play. Or tell me when you can play
    realmccoyWVU
    Hello! I'm EDT and usually only available after 8pm my time which I know is extremely late for you so the best time will probably be this weekend.
    Carmin
    Carmin
    Lets play friday or saturday at 8pm your time then, i'll try to catch you. What is your ps pseudo ?
    realmccoyWVU
    RealmccoyWVU
    RU Open, am GMT +2, can you play tomorrow or Monday? I'm leaving for Bulgaria on Tuesday so can't play then
    Fille
    Fille
    Sorry no can do, that's 2am my time and I gotta be up early. Is there legit no way to play earlier?
    Fille
    Fille
    Actually fuck it ye I'll be there
    Fille
    Fille
    8pm exactly, I won't wait very long since I need sleep before getting up 5 hours after
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…