North
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, we have to play for monopl i'm gmt-6, some day around my 1 pm would be great and i can't play at nights.
    North
    North
    Saturday that time work?
    Gondra
    Gondra
    can it be 2 pm? i already have something scheduled at 1 in saturday, or i can also do it one hour early if needed
    North
    North
    2 pm on Saturday works
    Hello, paired for mpl, Are you able to play on Friday 1am +1? Also free on free on Sunday/Saturday around 8/9pm +1
    We play for monotype wcop, i pref Sunday
    crashy
    crashy
    sounds good to me, see ya then
    crashy
    crashy
    I’m gonna be late by like 30 minutes, it might be longer, I have to get situated in my hotel, if waiting the extra time don’t work, we can try to reschedule for late Sunday if that’s possible
    North
    North
    30 minutes is fine
    Hey we’re paired for dodrio cup, lmk when you’re free
    North
    North
    I can play tonight probably around 8:30 gmt-5. If you can't do that let me know so we can schedule for tomorrow
    tyo
    Oop sorry I was asleep, yes let’s do it today
    North
    North
    just message me when you're on. I'm on PS as North
    Yo, u got subbed in to be my ost opponent, I can play Wednesday, Friday, or weekend. I’m est when which one of those days works
    Jamez
    Jamez
    It should be good, I may be eating dinner at that time but probably not, but if I am would you be able to go at like 6:30 or 6:45 pm Friday?
    North
    North
    I'll be on smogtours. Pm me when you're ready
    Jamez
    Jamez
    On as James155
    Yo, we are paired for the roa team trials. Wanna play on Friday at 3pm my time? My gmt is +2
    North
    North
    Hey, I'm GMT-4. That time is at 9am on Friday, so I'm really unlikely to be up at that time. I'm free MWF from 12pm-3pm (my time), Tuesday/Thursday from 6pm-12pm, or mostly any time passed 12pm on the weekend. Let me know when you can play.
    ErPeris
    ErPeris
    Let's play on Friday 3pm your time! Is that good, right?
    North
    North
    That should be good. If you could get on any earlier that would be preferred since I need t leave for work at 4
    hey we play for roa team trials. im -4 and would really appreciate playing before this weekend. any weekday after noon works
    North
    North
    I can't do any time between like 4-10:30 -4. Does Friday at 1pm work?
    emma
    emma
    perfect, c u then
    emma
    emma
    ill be on main as emma stone fan
    Yo GMT -6 here, I can play weekday evenings, Most of the day Thursday, and I'm available pretty much all weekend though I'd prefer to not play on Sunday. Let me know what time works for you!
    when do you wanna play for that old gens thing im cst can play anytime after 5 my time tomorrow or anytime weekends probably
    Ferno
    Ferno
    fuck man my bad, todays been a rough day and i forgot, would you wanna play like later today or whatever? if not or if this game doesn't matter just take the win
    North
    North
    I'll play if you want to, lmk what time works if you're down
    Ferno
    Ferno
    we can now if youre down
    Hey, we're paired for the Sol et Luna tour, I'm GMT-4. Weekends are super busy so I can't promise anything then, I'd prefer this Friday around 4:30 or 5 PM. When can you play?
    Deleted User 400951
    Hey, something came up, can we push our match back a bit? I'd say anytime tonight, would prefer not to be around 7 or 8. I'll just catch you in mono room if we can do this.
    North
    North
    Sounds good
    Deleted User 400951
    Hey, I'm gonna be out tonight so i can't play, take the win.
    Hey north n_n when u wanna play for mpl? I'm edt. Also btw, would u be down to play a bw bo3? I played that last yr and it was really fun
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    Oh yess there is no problem bro, cya tomorrow then!! Does same time work? or would u like to play earlier/later
    North
    North
    Same time should work. I’ll let you know if we need to change time. Thanks
    Endal
    Man look at these two cuties
    Yo, when do you want to reschedule for uu open?
    fujitive
    fujitive
    Yeah that'll work
    fujitive
    fujitive
    Hey, I had some internet issues this afternoon but I'm good to play tonight if you can make it. If not we can ask for an extension
    North
    North
    I can play tonight if you can. Send me a pm on smogtours if you're on
    Hey man! uu round 2 opp here, im GMT -4, whens a good time to battle?
    North
    North
    Hey sorry about the wait. I'm gmt-4 and I should be free every day this week except the 21st, so tell me what works
    iEvils
    iEvils
    Well blessup, I have more tournament battles than I can handle the 21st haha, 23rd at say 8PM work for you?
    North
    North
    Sounds good
    yo when can we fight for the BW cup?
    North
    North
    I’m free any time this week after tomorrow. I’m not sure about my next week availability yet. I’m gmt-4 so tell me when you’re free
    Soulsilvel
    Soulsilvel
    well we can do something either on saturday or friday you can pick the time if you want
    Soulsilvel
    Soulsilvel
    hmm still waiting
    what time can you play for mpl today? as early as possible would be appreciated
    mpl gmt +6 and prefer to play at night my time. Does around 11 pm my time fri/sat/sun work for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…