eifo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ru major when, pst here and feel free to play from friday to sunday
    eifo
    eifo
    gmt+ 2. can u play sometime between 7pm-10pm my time either of those days?
    yjh971203
    yjh971203
    saturday 8pm your time work ?
    eifo
    eifo
    should be good, cya then
    Hey dou ssnls, est and free to play saturday otherwise lmk what's good for you
    eifo
    eifo
    gmt +2. i can play anytime before 10pm my time.
    pspl when, I can saturday (Im not sure if I will be free after 8 pm gmt-3) and sunday
    eifo
    eifo
    3pm your time saturday sound good?
    Grillo
    Grillo
    sounds perfect, see you and gl
    Hey we played for double ssnls when wanna play. I am gmt +5:30.
    eifo
    eifo
    wait i'm dumb. forgot it's my country's independence day tmrw, so idk if i can play that day. can u do any other day instead?
    Thunder
    Thunder
    Day after tomorrow.
    eifo
    eifo
    tyvm,cya 3pm saturday n.n
    Hey we're playing for dou seasonals. I'm GMT-5 until Friday when I'm going out of town for a wedding so I'd definitely prefer to play before that if possible. Pretty flexible timewise during the day so it somehring works best for you let me know and I'll try to make it happen
    eifo
    eifo
    Gmt +2. Busy today, but can play until 11pm my time/4pm yours every day.
    MajorBowman
    MajorBowman
    How about my 3 PM on Thursday?
    eifo
    eifo
    that's great n.n
    sup, pspl when? im gmt+2 and would like to play today or tomorrow, as im flying to prague on wednesday. im sure i could manage to play there on the weekend but would prefer not to
    eifo
    eifo
    great, well do that then. cya tmrw gn
    squinn
    squinn
    i might even be on sooner, just check for shadowquinn on main whenever ur ready. cya later
    squinn
    squinn
    on as otto mat, u there?
    Hello, I am playing against you in Ubers for ZU vs RU in PSPL, When is it best for you to play? I am GMT -5 (US Midwest) and I would like to hold off until Friday / Saturday as I adjust to the overnight hours of my new job.
    eifo
    eifo
    Busy friday, but available on saturday from whenever u wake up (i'm +2) until 4pm your time. Gotta be in bed before midnight, so I can't do any later than that:/
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    Let's shoot for 2:30pm my time on Saturday, 9:30pm yours
    eifo
    eifo
    alright, sounds good to me
    when do u want to play for xy dou tour? im gmt+1 and I can play you on weekends, perhaps this weekend on the 6th or 7th of April.
    eifo
    eifo
    Busy with work during the day, but I'm available from 8.30-10pm your time both of those days.
    London13
    London13
    ok on the 7th then at 9pm
    eifo
    eifo
    nice, cya then
    hey we play for xy dou tour, im gmt-6 and can play usually any time after 6 pm my time weekday or weekend. lmk when you're free
    eifo
    eifo
    i'm gmt +1, so playing that late on weekdays is out of the question unfortunately. that being said i could play 6pm ur time on either friday or saturday, depending on whichever one u prefer.
    n10siT
    n10siT
    6 pm saturday works for me
    eifo
    eifo
    neat, cya then
    Oh & can you send me your tier list which you've made?
    eifo
    eifo
    sure thing man. mind u that this is my take on the tier and that ppl are bound to disagree tho lol. the s rank is standard af and idt anyone in their right mind would disagree with it, but putting champ and kou in a+ is particularly ballsy, but as far as i'm concerned they're incredible rn https://pastebin.com/irzMDxvV
    we are paired for xy dou im est when do you want to play?
    Trelloant
    Trelloant
    aight im on whenever youre ready
    eifo
    eifo
    so uh, apparently bc i only managed to get the replay to one of the games, u need to officially concede defeat for the result to go through
    eifo
    eifo
    didn't realize it was mandatory until i saw the other posts, at which point the two other rooms had already expired, sorry bout that:/
    This is late, but does tomorrow work for the LGPE tournament? I’ve been hosting family events all Christmas, and an aunt is finally leaving tomorrow, so I will finally have free time! Sorry for the late reply, I haven’t seen this side of the family for almost a decade, so I’ve been very busy!

Let me know what times work for you
    eifo
    eifo
    i'm on now btw if u wanna play earlier too.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    I’ll get in in a few minutes. Don’t expect a good battle though, haven’t been able to practice in 2 weeks due to being at my grandparents house with no internet lol
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    I'm on now if you want to battle
    yo, when do you want to play dpp for the championship? gmt+2
    eifo
    eifo
    on my way to the gym now, so let's go with the latter option
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    alright. i am fine playing earlier between 5-9pm your time so if you prefer that, let me know here!
    eifo
    eifo
    9 is the best
    Classic Warmup Tour, gmt+8. 7pm my time on sunday?
    eifo
    eifo
    in case it isn't, i'm free all day both on saturday and sunday from 10am my time and onwards (so from 5pm your time until whenever)
    wyc2333
    8pm my time on sunday?
    eifo
    eifo
    great, thx a lot n.n
    Seems like we got paired for round 2 of the LGPE OU tournament. I probably can’t vattle before Christmas, but I can try to work out a date and time for our battle afterwards. What’s your timezone?
    eifo
    eifo
    gmt +2
    eifo
    eifo
    err, nvm, +1. forgot it's winter time.
    eifo
    eifo
    i'm free all day on saturday and sunday.
    We're paired up for the DPP OU Global Tour Round 5. I'm GMT +1 and can play on Wednesday-Sunday around 6pm-11pm gmt +1.
    When would you like to play?
    eifo
    eifo
    how about 9pm tmrw?
    Glue
    Glue
    yes sounds good, see you then.
    Glue
    Glue
    I'm online now on PS if you want to play
  • Loading…
  • Loading…