maroon
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey man we play for uu open. I am currently in vacations and coming back on sunday, so thats the only day i can play. If it works lets play then, or i can ask for a day or two extension. Gmt+3.
    Hi, we are slated to play for week 6 of OMPL in Mix and Mega, I'm EDT USA (GMT -4) and am free most weekday evenings after 6 or so. If none of the weekdays work I can possibly play Sunday but would prefer to only do it as a last resort. What does your schedule look like? Also I would prefer to play Bo3.
    maroon
    maroon
    wanna play thursday @ 6 pm ur time
    M'joe'ra
    M'joe'ra
    Sounds good
    maroon
    maroon
    not bo3
    we're paired for ompl w4, when do you want to play
    maroon
    maroon
    Let's shoot for like Saturday @ 1 pm (gmt-7)
    xavgb
    xavgb
    yeah that works for me, see you then
    mpl gmt-7 after 8pm weekdays or most times weekends if you let me know in advance
    maroon
    maroon
    def want to play before the actual deadline date bz 6/17 is my birthday. but at the same time family is coming into town this week, so can we shoot for sometime on friday/saturday. we see each other on ps all the time anyway
    Eien
    Eien
    ok friday night let's say 9pm
    maroon
    maroon
    k
    ag ssnl when?
    maroon
    maroon
    lets aim for like monday around 12 pm pdt (gmt-7)
    Xynix
    Xynix
    Oh cool I'm gmt-7 too
    But 12 might not work since I'll be having lunch, maybe 1:30?
    maroon
    maroon
    sure
    hi , i'm the LC player for the best friends tour , when do you wanna play ? ^^ (i'm gmt +2)
    maroon
    maroon
    can you play on monday @ 1 pm pdt (gmt-7)
    boulicrok
    yes , that's okay
    boulicrok
    hi i'm here , chall Boulicrok when you're ready
    Why are you liking all the incorrect opinions (unban) on Entei votes
    rau
    rau
    Yeah sure man no big deal if you pack milotic + diancie + snorlax. We also have the check that sacrifices its offensive pressure and can still lanage to get 2hko'd on the switch, max hp blastoise.
    maroon
    maroon
    If it is as big of a problem in the metagame when it's not just theorymonning it will probs be looked at. Phantom even said "Given how contentious this suspect has been (decided by just one vote!), Entei may be revisited in the future if necessary."
    maroon
    maroon
    So if it is as bad in practice it will 100% be resuspected, so ultimately it might make the meta worse for a while then it could adapt and get a new mon or it gets revisited. Either way, it will be revisited or the meta could get a cool new wallbreaker. Anyway if you want to continue this discussion do it on cord. I'm iExca#9782
    Round 4 of seasonals, I'm GMT-6 so lets play tomorrow afternoon or late tonight? If you can't do those, I'll ask for an extention
    maroon
    maroon
    we might need an extension, can play tomorrow @ 8 pm PDT. or earlier if in on ps at the same time you are
  • Loading…
  • Loading…