BKC
    BKC
    8 am and 2 pm thursday both work so just look forme
    BKC
    BKC
    LMFAO
    Bowl Cut
    Bowl Cut
    yo i didnt know u can have a conversation with ur buddies on smogon like this now
    Jaxx
    Jaxx
    the gang is back..
    Hey. We play BW and ORAS for RoA majors. Best time for me is after 8:30pm gmt
    DKM
    DKM
    Ok. I'm playing my other opponent at about 8:30 gmt tonight, so I can probably play you after
    BKC
    BKC
    k i'm good to go
    DKM
    DKM
    Sorry im late. Will be on smogtours as DargonKnightmaster
    Bw constrain tour im +1, u can lemme know when u wanna play here or hmu on disc
    INSULT
    INSULT
    Sorry can we do tom same time smth came up
    BKC
    BKC
    might not be around, if I am then sure, but earlier would be better
    INSULT
    INSULT
    kk im on rn on stours if ur free
    Hey there we battle for RoA Standard Tournament (Bracket 2) Im gmt-3, im available wednesday to saturday night or sunday all day, let me know whenever works best
    Mister McLovin
    Mister McLovin
    welp i didnt see this before, wednesday sometime after 9pm my time should be good :]
    BKC
    BKC
    lol I'm still around if that works

otherwise fine
    Mister McLovin
    Mister McLovin
    uhm yeah sure, now works too, smogtours? im on with this same nickname
    Hey man - DPP global,I'm +2 and can play every evening except today and thursday from 6PM on and sat and sun at all normal times. Just gimme a time that works
    BKC
    BKC
    sure thing man
    BKC
    BKC
    hey I'm available starting now, might afk for a few at times cause work but just lmk when you're on
    Fantos13
    Fantos13
    cool, I'm ready too, chall me on Fantos13 then
    col49
    col49
    also apparently soundtracks for the blind got a vinyl release and i missed it, so double fuck
    col49
    col49
    and by missed it i mean that i didn't, and in fact did just now preordered
    BKC
    BKC
    oh, I'm aware. he played you must pay and hanging man when I saw him live. former was good and latter was REALLY good. he also played the new amnesia which was a contender for best and closed with god damn the sun of course which was actually the best. of course the knot is one of the best things ever. get hyped.
    Hello, ol' friend. I am a friend of the ladder from old gen PO olden IDM days. Do you still play like an old beast that couldn't make it at all up the ladder?
    |0|
    BKC
    BKC
    lmao hey man. those were the days. depends on who you ask but yeah you could say that at times for sure
    Deschutes
    I'm just like really good at pokemon, so that's why I ask.
    When do you wanna do RU open, est and most nights or the weekend are find
    BKC
    BKC
    hey, I can play tonight probably, also eastern
    MZ
    MZ
    Might need a little bit more time to get post tier shift teams, could you do like Wednesday or something?
    BKC
    BKC
    yeah sure
    yo i didnt play you earlier so when you wanna play just set up a time this weekend and i can prolly be there gmt-7
    BKC
    BKC
    hey I can play for the next couple hours
    dom
    pmed on stours
    hi man, i' d like to play before weekend if possible. gmt +2 available most my evenings
    BKC
    BKC
    I might be able to do 4 pm but if that doesn't work out then 10 will be fine
    BKC
    BKC
    also I'm available for the next few hours if that works
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    From 4 to 7.30 pm ill be available then i have dinner out and i should.come home at 11 pm i think.
    how u doing bkc, hope everything is going great. if u don't mind me asking, what does bkc stand for? it's just a small curiosity i had for a bit for time. keep up the playing man :)
    BKC
    BKC
    blazin kickin chicken. a great username I came up with when I was nearly 13. amazing, I know
    BKC
    BKC
    thanks for the words btw, they mean a lot
    Axurous
    Axurous
    ahahahaha, guess Blaziken was a fav of yours. ehy, thanks a lot for taking the time to answer, have a beautiful day :)
    BKC
    BKC
    I knew it'd be something from beastaroonis before I opened it but I wasn't expecting this!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Souf
    Souf
    i logged into my old tinypic and saw some low quality 2010-2012 memes
    GMT-7 would you be able to play Sunday? Preferably before noon
    Meru
    Meru
    I can do weekdays 10-12 in the morning or 10-12 at night and Saturday I can also do before noon
    BKC
    BKC
    sunday before noon yours should be fine
    Meru
    Meru
    nvm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…