Laurel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi laurel, we play for bw in spl. i'm -5 and have a busy week ahead. i'd prefer to play sunday. pretty much anytime from 11am to deadline time can work. i absolutely cannot play saturday, but if need be i can find time on thursday or friday -- just not sure when yet or for how long. lmk if Sunday works and if not, I can get back to you tomorrow with some tentative alternatives, gl
    Laurel
    Laurel
    we can play Sunday at 1 pm.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Perfect, see you then
    Hey Energy. When can you get the match done for Survivor FFF? I’m EST and can do it any time today between 9 and 11 PM and any time tomorrow between 5 and 11 PM
    Hi, we’re paired for dpp seasonal r2. Can we set up a time to play please? Im gmt -4. Im avaliable for all of today, Wednesday, and maybe Friday or Saturday.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Whenever im -4 too wana play now
    Ophion
    bro, we already played. i was Ophi0n.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    gg
    yo we're playing for bw tour. i'm in central time and i'm generally available after 5 or so during the week and whenever on weekends. don't think i have anything big going on the next couple weeks so should be pretty flexible
    We're paired for BW Doubles. I'm gmt+2 and I can play on afternoons/evenings (after 4 pm).
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Can you ever do midnight your time? I dont get off work till then.
    Jucherz
    Jucherz
    Saturday midnight my time?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    We can do earlier on weekends.
    yo man, referring to your post about dugtrio

im going to be voting ban because it makes the game less fun to me. it just depends on the way you see the meta if you ask me, i have more fun playing a metagame without arena trap regardless of whether it is truly broken or not. its the same thing as oras sableye to me, not broken but makes the game less fun.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Maybe i’m just so old (BAN ME PLEASE) that its hard for me to justify banning something that isn’t broken but is “not fun”. If we were banning for being “not fun” we should have banned scald a long time ago you know. I’ll probably still ban diglett but the bigger problem is sand rush excadrill
    blunder
    blunder
    yeah honestly i was very against sableyes ban in oras too bc while i thought it was awfully boring to play against, i knew it wasnt broken on its own. however, nowadays i just wanna play pokemon and enjoy it so my mind has changed now to be pro ban on stuff that takes away from my enjoyment of the game.
    We play GSC and BW for RoA majors. Best time for me is after 9pm gmt
    Laurel
    Laurel
    so now?
    DKM
    DKM
    I can play tonight
    hey, major league thing, tomorrow is dl iirc, wanna play today?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Lets play during the next phase. I only have my phone today
    Laurel
    Laurel
    I'm good to play today
    Lazuli
    Lazuli
    okay, i'm as Miere on PS/smogtours
    We are playing for ORAS, I'm gmt -6 and I am out of town until the weekend. Would Sunday work? I'm pretty flexible then.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    yeah sunday is good. what time I'm est time
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    yo I had a great time out of town and I'm taking some time off mons. I'm dropping, sorry man but good luck winning that 50 bucks.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Appreciate it
    hey, we have to play for ORAS tour, when can you play?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    i usually can't do that time because i work. we'll probably have to do the weekend unless you can do like 1 am your time.
    Pira
    Pira
    Sure, sunday at 1 am my time is fine??
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Yeah thats perfect
    we're paired up for the Ubers Open round 2. I'm GMT +1 and can play on most days around 6pm-11pm
    when would you like to play?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    whenever is convenient
    Glue
    Glue
    how does Sunday 8pm sound to you?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    ok
  • Loading…
  • Loading…