Xiri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When play for scrabblemons, gmt -5 here
    Xiri
    Xiri
    GMT+9 and uh does a weekday 11pm~1am my time work?
    elleapple
    elleapple
    I have school starting Monday so I'd like to play this Weekend, does that time frame tomorrow still work?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Yeah should be fine. I'll be on earlier than that too and you know where to find me :)
    when play MWP? I'm GMT-5
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Yep thats fine
    Kev
    Kev
    I can still make our time, but wondering if Monday like 1 pm your time (Sunday 11 pm mine) also works? Or maybe a bit before that.

Again, can make our arranged time if this doesn't work.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    That won't work because I'll be at work then
    MWP, GMT -6; would you be alright with playing some time Saturday/Sunday? I'm still busy with finals + getting home for the holidays, so I'll be busy for the week
    SirSkit
    SirSkit
    Would that be roughly 12 hours from now then? Should work for me still
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Yeah about 10~12 hours from now
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Turns out I did get here early O_O. I'm online now as Snow Jiniri
    wanna play in a few hours? i'm gmt-4
    Xiri
    Xiri
    for g/p: scheduled for 12pm Sunday gmt-4
    roman
    we are getting lunch after so tentatively 1230
    Hi there again. This time we play for RU Fall Seasonal round 11. My timezone is GMT+2. I can't play before Thursday. When would you like to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I am finally back with a time. I assume 11pm GMT+9 on Sunday will work with you?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Yes that works for me. See you then
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I am on smogtours ready to play.
    ru ssnl r10 gmt -4 any morning 7am-noon lmk thx, prefer earlier in the week and can play now.
    Nat
    Nat
    we confirmed on discord for tuesday 8am gmt -4
    Paired for mono ssnls, GMT +5:30 here. How about Monday 1 pm EST ?
    Harpp
    Harpp
    I have class at 4:30 and followed by other class so I'll be busy till 9 pm. I can play before or after that. Let me know what works for you.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Should we shoot for 4pm your time then?
    Harpp
    Harpp
    Okay works.
    lc ssnl, im gmt +2, mostly available on evenings
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Its going to be a little difficult since I'll be abroad without stable Internet. Might need an extension
    SiTuM
    SiTuM
    yeah we'll ask for it because with school and your gmt i cant play during the week
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'll try to find you when I go to places with stable wifi during the weekend but if that doesnt work, we'll ask for an extension. Is your showdown alt same as your username?
    I've been on every day at the times you should be on, and you haven't been around. When would you like to play?
    nu gmt +3 when play
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Gmt+9. Free weekday evenings until late (not Tuesday or Friday tho), or on weekend late evenings
    Yo, UU majors. Does Friday night / Saturday morning (your time) from around 11 PM to 1 AM work?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    How does Monday 12am sound my time? (so 1 minute after Sunday 11:59pm just to clarify)
    Accel
    Accel
    that works, see you then n_n
    Accel
    Accel
    Hey man, I believe we're scheduled to play in about a half hour. I'll be on main as 'Accelgor,' so please pm me whenever you get on
    Hi Xiri, I have a pretty flexible schedule, so i'll let you initiate scheduling.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Then I am 13 hours ahead of you so your evenings won't work for me. We could play around this time (or an hour earlier preferably) if thats okay?
    mrnoodleoctopus
    mrnoodleoctopus
    That would not work for me, as I am in school at that time. I can't expect you to be ready right now, but if you are able to battle today, that might work for us?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I can play now. Sure
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…