eden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since you have yet to reply to me on discord, when are you available for roapl?
    hey, when do you wanna play for adv team tour? -4 can do mwf or sunday in my afternoon easily
    eden
    eden
    hey man sorry for the delay contacted on disc i'm p free atm failing that sunday afternoon is perfectly fine
    We play for adv cup, when are you free? I'm GMT-5 and my best times are weekend or after 6 PM thursday.
    eden
    eden
    hey man i'll be online in 20 or 30(maybe a tad more) if that works for you; thanks for being easy to schedule with
    eden
    eden
    oh never mind you're GMT -5 see you at the scheduled time mb lol
    Stratos
    Smogtours appears to be fucked, im on both there and main as Stratos
    so happy you won a trophy, congrats man :)
    eden
    eden
    Thanks bro you’re the first one to hmu on profile :e
    Excal
    Excal
    that was the idea :heart:
    hey, I think i have to fight you in the ADV tour. When should we schedule it?
    eden
    eden
    Hey how’s the weekend work for you?
    FlameOnFire
    Okay, is sunday OK for you?
    Hey bro, astiraelin there, do u still ladd in ADV? :o
    eden
    eden
    hey buddy what's good long time no see, yeah man I occasionally ladder; you on disc bro?
    Scythe.
    Scythe.
    I dont use it much for now, but i'll let you know when i'll have more time for it!
    when can you play for spl. My Sunday, your Saturday works best for me
    eden
    eden
    Hi, that sounds ok; I’m est so something that works out to my evening or afternoon at least is preferable
    Golden Sun
    Golden Sun
    I can pretty much do any time after 5pm. (9am for me) does that work for you?
    Hi when for RBY winter seasonal? I'm US-Central time zone. Weekend is pretty open for me else anytime after 5pm on weekdays works. Msg me on Discord for easiest contact: EB0LA#0779
    dude we completely forgot abput the roa olympics. i can do it today from now till midnight so contact me when u can. im gmt + 5:30
    yo buddy, wanna play for the RBY tour this saturday around say, 11AM eastern?
    eden
    eden
    sure thing; maybe a bit later tho 11 am sounds a little earlyish for me
    brah we gotta BW global gmt-4 hmu whenever brah
    eden
    eden
    Hey bro, busy for a few day how’s something like thurs or Friday for you oo; sometime in the evening we’re both est shouldn’t be too hard
    Always!
    Always!
    true, deadline is thursday I think so you wanna do it then? anytime in the evening after like 5pmish to 12 (or later if necessary) is good for me, so just hmu then if you can. if not then we can just post for an extension :]]]]]]]]]]]
    when thing im edt if u catch me online and i have time ill play whenever but most of my free time is afternoon evening
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…