asa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• a̴͒ͤͤ̆́͢͢҉̷͇̝̺̜̟̯̭͉ĺ̸̳̖̪̳͖͕̥̺̻͎̙̼̎͌͋̓̀̓̐̍ͧ̒ͣͪͤ̾́̕l̍ͯͬ̑ͥͩ͑ͣ͒͆ͭͫͨ͊̓̇͑ͦ͏̧̮̤̺̰̼́̕s̸̜̪͚͓̳̳͖̪̤̹ͥ̉ͥͥ̈̃̃ͮ̄̉ͩͬ͛͊͑̒ͨ́͡t̰̥̼̞͇̗̪̗̪ͧͭ͐ͧͤ͆ͨͪ͜͝ͅa̠̺̯̼̫͓̗̺͇͛ͭͧ̂̈̿̍̑̇͘͘͡͞r̷̙̲̩̫̟̮̲̖̘̳̣̦͒͒͊ͩ̇ͣͨ͌̾ͮͫ̋̆͘ͅͅǎ̙͈̣͍̼̯̖̭̬̪͌ͯ̋̕͢ͅp̶̙̩̣̘̠̫̝̹̜̰̺̖̹̝̤̗͚̲͔̅͋́̊͊̋͋͋̀ͭ̀͢͠͞o̵̡̢̙͍̩̣̟̗͖̜̖͍̻̲̼̝ͪ̽ͯ̏̈́ͨ̀̃ͬ͌͐̆͋̌ͤ͘͝ļ̧͎̬̞̝̦̺̱͇̥̣̟̯̳͓̠͌̌ͨ͑̃͊ͬ͝͠ͅǒ̢̩̹̟͍͖͛̏ͪ̕͘g̶̢̅̾̎̿ͪͮ̇҉̩͚̖͕͇̲̭̘̼̣̤̖̰̜̩̮y̎̑̅̓ͤͫ̋̿̋̓̿̃̌͗ͮͧ͏̶̶̢̼̥̫͔̖̕
    asa
    asa
    me too
    your opponent in 1v1 ssnl wants act
    you're not responding on smogon
    what's the deal d00d-
    PA
    PA
    yo am i gonna like get a response or not i dont really have the time for looking i just want quick scheduling so yeah i not available tomorrow so imma just call act if thats alright with you
    asa
    asa
    it was 2 am when you sent that. just take the win, i've gotten too busy
    The Official Glyx
    Sorry about being dum. The matchup was supposed to be LOSER of Poison Adhesive vs allstarapology vs Escoffier.
    You have the remainder of the week to schedule with Escoffier, if you still want to play in the tour allstarapology
    Sorry about all the inconveniences-
    hi asa, i hope you are having an amazing day!
    asa
    asa
    o m g, chloe hi!! i am and i hope you're having an amazing day also!! tysm
    Alright, alright, alright, alright, Alright, alright, alright, alright, Alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright
    asa
    asa
    good song, good user
    sanguine
    sanguine
    you’re the best user though!!
    Hello good user we are paired for r2 of 1v1 ssnls when would u like to play Gmt-0 prefer weekends
    Congratulations and don't forget that I am that one ev spread that lets you take a sheer force life orb STAB-boosted liquidation off of base 130 attack from sneasel from full for you
    asa
    asa
    what happen why am i being congratulated
    Lotus
    Lotus
    I gained a momentum after posting 4 people's wall saying grats and had to take a stop here, don't mind me
    That one ev spread that lets you take a sheer force life orb STAB-boosted liquidation off of base 130 attack from sneasel from full
    asa
    asa
    That one ev spread that lets you take a sheer force life orb STAB-boosted liquidation off of base 130 attack from sneasel from full
    extensively spacious astronomically sized automated rotating oxygen dispenser
    asa
    asa
    ojama delta hurricane of you except 968032830124869x bigger
    Ren
    Ren
    nou
    ur doing great sweetie proud of u
    asa
    asa
    you're doing even greater, big fan <3
    ehT
    ehT
    u have 4 badges and i have 1 uwu (big fan <333)
    asa
    asa
    you'd have 69 if the world was fair :[ bigger fan of you btw <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…