Mythlore
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we are paired for the CAP playtest tournament. My timezone is GMT-4, I am fairly busy the next few days, but can do almost any time between thre 4th and 7th, and most evenings for the rest of the round after that. Let me know what's good for you.
    Mythlore
    Mythlore
    I should be open pretty much any time after 3pm EST those days. If you're around its far easier to contact me on discord (Divinity in the CAP discord)
    Hi. We're paired for the CAP UU tour. When are you available ? I'm GMT +1
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Yes... I should be free all Wednesday afternoon if you're available during this time.
    Mythlore
    Mythlore
    Should be good!
    Mythlore
    Mythlore
    I'll be on PS for the next 4 and a half hours, if you message me it might take me a little bit to notice but I'll be around
    We have to battle for winter ssnls what timezone are you and when will you be available?
    Doomstadt
    Doomstadt
    okay but what time in the evening will you be on around, I assume your saying 7 the latest but I can play before that if your around
    Mythlore
    Mythlore
    I'll try to be around from 5-7pm, if you don't see me in the room you can try to get someone to msg me on discord. Idk how exactly my evening is going to end up though.
    Doomstadt
    Doomstadt
    Okay sounds good
    Hey, Myth. CAPLC tour.
    I'm available tonight and tomorrow night, but the rest of the week is spotty due to my work and uni schedule.
    Mythlore
    Mythlore
    I sent you a message on discord, I can play tonight or tomorrow, just message on discord when you're ready.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…