Seaco
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dou ssnl gmt-5 i would like to play monday-thursday from 4pm-11pm or sunday all day
    emma
    emma
    i recently got plans for today and im leaving soon and wont be home until late.
    sunday works before around 4pm but I believe I can also do Friday before 2pm and after 6pm
    Seaco
    Seaco
    no worries, I'll be around but I am travelling during these days to a vgc event. I'll let you know about my schedule a little closer to the date.
    emma
    emma
    Also I can play from now until around midnight if that works
    Hey, man! We're playing for the VGC tour!
    I'm GMT+0 and I should be available most days after 7pm my time.
    Seaco
    Seaco
    I'm GMT -5

I'm busy most of tomorrow Saturday, and I'm not free weekdays until after 6:30 pm my time (11:30 pm your time).

Sunday might work, around 2 pm (7 pm your time) but I need to catch a bus at somepoint Sunday so that might change. In any case, Sunday is probably best.
    EmbCPT
    EmbCPT
    that should work for me! See you tomorrow!
    Seaco
    Seaco
    I'm online on showdown as Seaco
    Hey. we're playing for the vgc tour. I'm gmt+1. I'm avilable for the next 8 hours or so, as long as you let me know when you want to play in advance (I can check every hour).
    If you can't today please let me know your times for the week .
    Hi, saw we´re paired up for the next round of the Smogon tour. Im UTC + 01:00 and aviable tomorrow and thursday from 5 to 6 pm and on wednesday from half past two to half past three
    hey there! I saw your art! Why not make an art thread?
    Regime
    Regime
    oh ok
    Seaco
    Seaco
    you know what, I've been thinking I should do this. I should do a few more pieces before I start one though
    Regime
    Regime
    yeah the minimum is 3 pieces, but more always looks good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…