Chloe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it is my deepest desire to b- what am I even doing
    Ransei
    Ransei
    Heyo, I'm hosting a program known as OM Tutoring this generation and I was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in tutoring. Every OM permaladder is available for tutoring, however we are in need for tutors to start off with. If you are interested let me know
    it is my deepest desire to be notice by you, chloe-senpai. i have labored day and night to decide if i should post here to see if you’ll notice me. so i make this request of you: notice me :chloemoan:
    it is my deepest desire to be notice by you, chloe-senpai. i have labored day and night to decide if i should post here to see if you’ll notice me. so i make this request of you: notice me :chloemoan
    Ren
    Ren
    : shit
    Chloe
    Chloe
    gonna have to start banning
    it is my deepest desire to be notice by you, chloe-senpai. i have labored day and night to decide if i should post here to see if you’ll notice me. so i make this request of you: notice me :chloemoan:
    Chloe
    Chloe
    you're cute but no
    peach
    ;w;
    Chloe
    Chloe
    delete my wall
    hi we're paired for the weebiest user contest. I unfortunately am busy, so you can take the win. Good luck in the rest of the tour!
    Um, so when is sash marsh being banned?
    Kate
    Kate
    rip
    Kate
    Kate
    Kate
    Kate
    had to
    Chloe
    Chloe
    this is NOT becoming a thing >:(
    hey chloe, we're paired for the mnm seasonal, let me know when you wanna play if you do. Also, best wishes for your next step.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…