Randompizza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bro where are you?? Was tryna get a hold of you but it seems you deleted cord. Hope you're doing well man
    hello ou stour, im gmt +2 when can you play?
    fran17
    fran17
    hey im online as fran17, im locked so i cant chall or talk, whenever you want to play just chall, you can choose the tiers
    fran17
    fran17
    ggs gl next round altho that flinch probably changed everything xd
    Randompizza
    Randompizza
    ye probably did, but going for flinch was my best play, either way ggs you were a tough opponent.
    Hey we have to play this weekend for ost. Im gmt -5 and free the whole weekend. Let me know what works
    Hello! We play for OST round 3. I am available from 21:30 to 00:00 to play during the week [from Monday to Friday]. GMT. I am totally free on the weekends. Let me know your availability as soon as possible, thank you!
    Hello! When can you play for Gods Among Us? I’m gmt -3, I can mostly play Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons and evenings. This applies for both weekends, let me know if you can play at any of these time frames.
    Let me know when you can play for Gods Among Us. I'm GMT -8. Can't play on Saturday and can only play after 5 on Sunday.
    Randompizza
    Randompizza
    I'm GMT-4 and sunday is fine. I guess we'll play 6 on sunday GMT-8 if thats ok with you?
    Randompizza
    Randompizza
    well im on showdown under nagger thighs if u want to chall
    hey we play for ost, gmt+1, when can you play?
    Randompizza
    Randompizza
    idk when we're gonna fight but i'll be on all week from 3 to 11 pm my time so chall whenever your ready.
    Randompizza
    Randompizza
    oh and fyi i go by super random guy on showdown not random pizza just in case you're having trouble looking for me.
    Randompizza
    Randompizza
    oh my b im gmt-5 btw not gmt+5 little bit of a typo there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…