• when ruwc? gmt-4
    Bebo
    Can do in like the next hour or anyday tbh if it’s around 3-8
    rylon
    rylon
    can u in like 2 hours?
    Bebo
    hmm maybe ill msg you
    Hello friend we play for little cup world cup! I am unfortunately busy during the weekdays cause of finals and would like to play during the weekends (SUNDAY is preffered) cause saturday is a p sketch day for me. I am willing to do any time on SUNDAY, but if this doesnt work for you then suggest a time and day. Thanks and looking forward to this match!
    Bebo
    I LOVE YOU PASSION ❤ I can do anytime Saturday just not the morning and for Sunday I could do probably like 7pm my time hopefully?
    trash
    Ok lets aim for sunday, but if u rly cant then we can just do sat night
    Bebo
    works for me :)
    Hey when will the uu ladder chall cycle 1 be over
    Bebo
    October 12
    Zarakro
    Zarakro
    what?? when does cycle 2 be over?
    Bebo
    Every 2 months the cycle ends. and a new one starts,
    Bebo it’s ur father I might have to ground u again and take ur phone if u don’t sleep by 9pm tonight. So by the time I check in your room you better have finished all your homework and be in bed otherwise you’ll be in big trouble young man. Last warning
    Challenge Name: Sticky Situation
    Challenge Description: Win with a team that only has sticky web users.
    Challenge Name: Netflix & Chill
    Challenge Description: Win with a team consisting of only ice types and red pokemon (by their dex color). You have to have at least one red pokemon and at least one ice type.
    Challenge Name: Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil
    Challenge Description: Win a game with the 3 elemental monkeys on your team.
    Challenge Name: Captain, We Have A Leak
    Challenge Description: Win a game with Farfetche'd getting a kill while holding a stick.
    Hey, just wanted to say that I'm a massive fan of you. I hope you have a wonderful day and achieve everything you strive for this year.
    Bebo
    Ahhh thank you!! I hope you the same as well and huge fan of you too
    Bebo it’s ur father I might have to ground u again and take ur phone if u don’t sleep by 9pm tonight. So by the time I check in your room you better have finished all your homework and be in bed otherwise you’ll be in big trouble young man. Last warning
    Bebo
    Fuck you dad :(
    Bebo it’s ur mum I might have to ground u again and take ur phone if u don’t sleep by 9pm tonight. So by the time I check in your room you better have finished all your homework and be in bed otherwise you’ll be in big trouble young man. Last warning
    Bebo
    I’m sorry mother :(
    suapah
    suapah
    :pingson
    Bebo it’s ur mum I might have to ground u again and take ur phone if u don’t sleep by 9pm tonight. So by the time I check in your room you better have finished all your homework and be in bed otherwise you’ll be in big trouble young man. Last warning
    Bebo
    pls no I’m sorry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…