Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bw cup gmt-7 can do 4:30-9pm weekdays and 11am-9pm but need to know in advnace lmk what works
    We got matched up for DPP, when do you wanna play?
    zf
    hey dude, i'm gmt -4. I'm available sunday, monday after 5 pm my time, tuesday, wednesday, and thursday after 4 pm my time, and friday after 3 pm my time. let me know what works for you.
    Praetorian
    Praetorian
    I’m good to play Monday at 7pm your time
    zf
    cool, see you then!
    greatly enjoyed your team dump, cool concepts and builds :)
    zf
    Thanks dude, means a lot coming from you :]
    Hey man when do you wanna play? Weekend might just be best for me but let me know if it doesn't work for you. CST here.
    zf
    yeah 9 pm works
    zf
    earlier would be better though if possible, i'm going out
    UD
    UD
    I can try to do earlier but that's usually the sweet spot for me on week nights. I'll hit you up on Discord if I'm available earlier but otherwise let's bank on 9pm EST / 8pm CST.
    Hey we are paired for dpp global, i'm GMT+2, when are you free ?
    zf
    i'm available from 3-5 pm gmt -5 tomorrow (friday) and 9 am to noon both saturday and sunday. if we don't get it done this weekend, i'll let you know my schedule next week
    hey we play for dpp global when are you free to play? i'm gmt -5
    zf
    hey dude, can you play tonight sometime?
    fakenagol
    hi, sorry been at school all day because of lab. I can play right now if you're free?
    fakenagol
    if you're not on we can play tomrorow evening if you're down??
    hey apparently we're playing for penta bc even though you lost the coinflip to eternal spirit he gave you the win?
    w/e i'm gmt -5 if we're actually playing lol, lmk when you're available
    zf
    ok so i made a post on your profile as well, i'm also available wednesday night after 5 pm in addition to what i said there
    dewtios
    dewtios
    How does Friday 4pm sound?
    zf
    can you push it back to like 5:30 or 6? something came up on my end
    classic warmup r4, when are you available? gmt+1
    zf
    hey dude, i'm gmt -5 and available all day today, tomorrow after 3:30 pm my time, wednesday after 5 pm my time, thursday after 5:30 pm my time and friday after noon my time
    We play for ost, I'm GMT +1 when do you want To play ?
    patoche
    patoche
    Hey sorry for yesterday, when can you play ?
    zf
    i'm available all day today, tomorrow after 3:30 pm my time, wednesday after 5 pm my time, thursday after 5:30 pm my time and friday after noon my time
    patoche
    patoche
    Wesnesday after 5pm your time ?
    we have to play for classic warmup, im -2
    zf
    i'm gmt -4. i can play tonight or tomorrow anytime. probably will be free weekdays but i'm not sure what time.
    Hyogafodex
    Hyogafodex
    i can today, ill be on main
    hey! when do you wanna play for classic warm up? gmt +1, available everyday before the 31
    zf
    i'm gmt -5. how's tomorrow at 11 am my time sound?
    Sageau
    Sageau
    Perfect!
    zf
    online as zf on smogtours, pm me when you're ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…