Author_Pendragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i love looking at deutsch posts when i cant go to sleep and ur making them funnier also its crazy how stupid he is and its crazy how he calls his teams meta
    smh stop feeding deschutes more material, you're a part of the problem
    Author_Pendragon
    Author_Pendragon
    *Shrugs* I really enjoy trying to mess with people like him. It's my evil person habit. But I guess I can at least stop calling him out on his own profile.
    Yeah no dude don't be surprised if you don't get a normal random shiny for a while
    My first game was red version and I have played every generation
    However my first regular random shiny wasn't until moon
    They aren't easy but sos is imo personally better because of a better chance of decent IVs
    So unless a shiny is just a trophy for you so gets better shinies as random shinies aren't all they are cracked up to be
    Author_Pendragon
    Author_Pendragon
    I've never really bothered to shiny hunt except for when I tried to get a shiny Magikarp in a beast ball. Never got it tho
    Pikachu50
    Pikachu50
    Ah yeah they can take a while so if you really want it the best advice I can give you is roto catch (if your playing ultra), sleep or paralysis inflicting love that doesn't deal damage, false swipe, lots of beast balls, and a lot of patience
    Or you can catch a beast ball Magikarp and breed it with ditto until you hatch a shiny (it can go into the thousands at times but this way it's guaranteed to be in a beast Ball)
    Author_Pendragon
    Author_Pendragon
    Yep. I did the breeding method. I just haven't gotten to finishing it. The memes aren't real yet XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…