akaFila
    Wanna go today? I'll be on for a bit
    Alkione
    Alkione
    I'm gonna eat, in like 1 hour it's ok ?
    akaFila
    akaFila
    yeah
    when can you play for the lc no johns tour? I'm gmt+2 and can play anytime until my time midnight.
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Same for Monday-Wednesday
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Can you do 10pm your time Monday? I have a game after that so it’s good for timing
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    that works see you then!
    we're played for zu ssnl. i'm edt (gmt-4) and free friday/sat/sunday. lemme know what works best for you
    Hi. Mono fall ssnl r1 when do you wanna do this. GMT +2
    I'd prefer to play Sunday, Monday or Wednesday since I have literally nothing then.
    I'm free to play 1pm - midnight on Sunday; 10am - 10pm on Monday and Wednesday.
    akaFila
    akaFila
    5pm your time tomorrow then(Sunday)?
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Sure
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Might be 5 min later. But I guarantee im on main before 17:30 at most.
    I beat kowasabii in ssnl. When do you want to battle, I’m gmt+2
    akaFila
    akaFila
    GMT-5; I can do any reasonable time any day the rest of the week with a headsup
    TheShadowClaw
    TheShadowClaw
    Aight, I found out the only reasonable time for both of us would be your early afternoon and my early evening. Does 12am on sunday your time work for you?
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Yep that should be good
    when do you want to play for bug title, for the monochamps tour. im gmt-7
    maroon
    maroon
    give times tht work for u and ill tell u which i pref
    lc ssnl, I'm EDT and would prefer to play during my nights, but can make times work if you tell me in advance.
    hey, lmk a good time to play for the bw doubles ou tour... i'm available from like 1-5pm EST tomorrow, after 8pm monday/wednesday/thursday, after 5pm on tuesday, and all day friday. ideally tomorrow or friday works best!
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Forgot about this oops; I'm good any night. 5pm and later your time. We could do Friday if you want, 5pm EST?
    Solace
    Solace
    friday at 5pm EST works for me!
    Solace
    Solace
    i'm on PS whenever you're ready!
    hi, when do you wanna play for doubles? im gmt +3 (+2 from sun) and ready to play either from now until friday almost at any time, but without timer (i have a shaky connection here, so it would be great if we could agree that you won't take the win if i dc) and thats the preferred option or after like 4-5 pm on sunday, when i have better internet
    Fran
    Fran
    cool ill text u tomorrow when i wake up (i will be free for the rest of the day)
    Fran
    Fran
    or actually we could play now if ur still on
    akaFila
    akaFila
    sure, I'm on main
    partner threat tour, gmt +5:30 and free everyday between 10 am and 11:30 am and between 10 pm and 11:30 pm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…