Jrdn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im your opponent for hc. CST timezone, my only obligations are night classes from about 4:30-8 tues-thurs, weekends im basically entirely free.
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    lets aim for a weekend then
    platinumCheesecake
    platinumCheesecake
    wait im so sorry, i forgot this weekend was the one weekend i actually have obligations. does any time on tues-thurs work? if not i might be able to make late friday or late sunday work
    platinumCheesecake
    platinumCheesecake
    I can do any time today, or very late on fri-sun; though i'll have to be battling from a place with below average internet those days
    When do you want to play for RU ssnl? I'm GMT-5, should be free most of the weekend and maybe some evenings during the week.
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Sunday then. I'll be on most of the day
    Drakus04
    Drakus04
    Hey I should be on for the next 2 hours or so, just send me a pm when you're ready. If you can't play now, please tell me what time you'll be on later this evening.
    nul, -5, any weeknight around 8pm or so works
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Wednesday night works. Same timezone
    wna play thurs? im gmt -5
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    ok. I'm on now, and if we can play within the next 15 minutes I'll be able to play
    Bluxio
    Bluxio
    i aint read tht in the 15 minutes i was honestly sleep until now sry. tmrw same time or can u still go?
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    We can try
    AG Open. I am GMT-5. I am typically available on 7pm to 10pm EST on weekdays. Weekends I am available most of the day. I will not be available this weekene though.
    BloodAce
    BloodAce
    I'm on rn
    BloodAce
    BloodAce
    Getting off for now. I'll be back on at 9pm and will be on until 10pm, I'll let you know when I get on.
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    ill be on during that time. Message me, same name, on PS
    When can you play? Weekdays I’m available 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm & 10:00 pm - midnight. Weekends I’m free all day. Timezone’s EST (GMT-5).
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    CAP OM Mashups tour, forgot to include that in the post
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    lets do sunday, ill be available then
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Alright, what time?
    We play for ruwc. im gmt+5.5 and prefer weekend. lmk when you can play.
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Hmm, i thought i responded to this. We're 10.5 hours apart. Can you play your Sunday morning? Otherwise It'd prob be late sunday for you?
    J0RIS
    J0RIS
    Sure, either works.
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I'm on rn
    hi oras winter seasonal
    im gmt+8 and free from 7pm to 11pm on weekdays and 9am to 11pm on weekends
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Just was made aware that 9am your time might be tough for me. 12pm-1pm your time would work for me that day, if you wanna swing for that?
    all right
    im on main xujing691691
    Stabmono. When do you want to play? I’m somewhat busy this week because Christmas vacation but I should still have some abailability.
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    What's your time zone? I'll probably be busy until 11pm tonight est
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    I'm -5, so if you're busy that late it's better to try saturday or sunday. How does sat evening sound?
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    works for me
    when do you wanna play for RUWC? I would prefer to play Weds, Thursday or Sunday after 2pm GMT-2
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Sunday looks the best for me. I'll be free most of the day
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    okay, it's cool for now
    MWP, I'm US Central (GMT-6). Won't be available until the weekend (graduating tomorrow, and I have to start moving out of my dorm today). Lmk what times work best
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Sunday afternoon?
    Sae
    Sae
    yeah that'll work
    Sae
    Sae
    I'll be online in about 30-40 min
    Hey we're playing for WCoOM and I'm just letting you know I'm gonna be unavailable the first week due to family flying over from Europe. We'll have to schedule for week 2.
    I prefer playing on weekend or friday and am available all day on those days (GMT-4), but if you wanna play another day feel free to suggest.
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Not a problem, Week 2 weekend sounds good for me too
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…