teal6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gmt-7 when do u want to adv cup
    teal6
    teal6
    yo man, on weekdays i generally get home at around 9PM eastern. if that works for you, i'm up for a few hours after.
    Hayburner
    ya i can do today or tomorrow at that time do u want to play rn?
    teal6
    teal6
    yo im still on if you are
    dpp cup when?
    teal6
    teal6
    could we do this weekend?
    Quite Quiet
    Quite Quiet
    I should be free this weekend anytime until 30 mins before smogor tour, but then I have to babysit and make sure the host shows.
    yo, facing each other in the adv cup. any way i can easily get in touch with you since my schedule is a bit unpredictable? around this time is normally good though, i'm gmt+2.
    teal6
    teal6
    hey, on sat and sunday i'll be on smogtours a lot during ST time, if that works
    Rag
    Rag
    cool, i'll be out sunday but i'll look for you on saturday
    Yo Teal ! Hope ur doin well, we have to fight for OUPL, what do u think of friday or the weekend ? (im gmt +1 and good with afternoons and beginning of evening)
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    brother Teal im goin out with family, hope u dont mind playin a sub ! all in all u won this week guys and i hope we meet again. ill catch u on the flip flop brother
    teal6
    teal6
    ah all good man, catch you another time :)
    Mimolette
    hey mpl, play sunday? gmt-5
    teal6
    teal6
    ye, i'll be on smogtours most of the day
    Zap
    Zap
    Ok ill be on in 1-2hours that good?
    Zap
    Zap
    Actually might have to push that back more in the evening, going out for dinner, what time u gon be on?
    hey, when do you want to play for rby championship? gmt +1, won't be available on saturday otherwise past 7pm my time is fine during the Week, and whenever on sunday
    Hi, your opponents for GSC GC tour are azogue and Metalgro$$. Please schedule with them your matches
    teal6
    teal6
    will do on discord my friend :)
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Ok, have fun
    Hey when play Smogon exhibition? Gmt+1 free this weekend
    teal6
    teal6
    yeah lets do saturday sometime. i'm gonna be on smogtours a ton for spl, just shoot me a message when you are free, i'll be on RED WHITE and TEAL
    Toadow
    Toadow
    Nice see you Saturday!
    Hey could you possibly spare some time tomorrow for a tryout for SPL? I'm an NU main; I can play other tiers (Current OU, ORAS OU) as well. I realize this is in short timing but I'd greatly appreciate your consideration.
    When can you play for snake? Im free most evenings at 5:45 pm, but may have trouble this week on Monday. I can do weekend mornings at 9 ish am. I have sporadic availability during the rest of weekday evenings and weekend afternoons but generally cant commit.
    When can you play for snake? Im free most mornings at 6:45 am and evenings at 5:45 pm. I can do weekend mornings at 9 ish am. I have sporadic availability during the rest of evenings and weekend afternoons.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Can we make it 10 eastern 9 central?
    teal6
    teal6
    surely! and just hit me up if you are free on a weeknight, if i am around and have the team done i'd be glad to play
    teal6
    teal6
    hey, i'm on as RED WHITE and TEAL
    ok, this is the last time i’ll ask (fingers crossed) - can I at least BORROW one of your trophies? please, like, for a weekend? you have two... come on.
    teal6
    teal6
    you may have one
    teal6
    teal6
    you can have snake, wcop is newer so i am more attached to it and i won in finals whereas in snake i lost.
    antemortem
    antemortem
    brief interview (don’t mind the mic, and your hair looks great) - how does it feel to win a tournament in which you lost your finals match? you must be happy but also...
    hey we're paired for ru open r4, when do you wanna play? i'm gmt-7, can play pretty much whenever
    mad0ka
    mad0ka
    i'm avail for about 2 hours rn, and then the same time after 9/10pm again
    teal6
    teal6
    oh shoot i just got back to my comp, yeah if i'm on at 9 your time (which i think is in like 5 hours?) we could play then, if not you can have the win
    mad0ka
    mad0ka
    it's 4 hours, and ok! see you then
    hey bro, hope we get to team together again soon (preferably in an official so i can get me a trophy like you ya feel)
    teal6
    teal6
    just not spl.... i always lose that one...
    Dundies
    ok snake it is
    Jesus christ we got paired up again, when do you want to play this time around?
    teal6
    teal6
    yo man, i'm on when you are good, will be here for next hour and change
    Lord V
    Lord V
    Yeah man my absolute bad for yesterday, felt sick and absolutely forgot I had to play. ^^ Win's all yours.
    teal6
    teal6
    No problem man, hope you feel better
    Hello ol' friend. Hope you remember Lunar from the olden PO days. She's a very good friend of mine.

|0|
    teal6
    teal6
    yo, i never actually played on PO haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…