spatula
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when do you want to play for Rainbow League? GMT+2 here and I'd like to play before Friday.
    Obliviate
    Obliviate
    8 PM my time sounds good. I can also play later (until midnight) should something come up.
    spatula
    spatula
    Ok, sounds good. See you then
    Obliviate
    Obliviate
    Hey, I'm on PS main as "Obliviate" if you want to play now already.
    hey i'm ur new opp for rainbow tour, i'm gmt+3 and pretty flexible so let me know when would be a good time for u
    Yo, im your stour tour r2 opp, im +1 and should be free this weekend during afternoon/maybe evening my time.
    Let me know what works for you
    spatula
    spatula
    I'll be on mobile from now on and am busy in the evening. I am free tomorrow from 8 AM - 10 AM and my afternoon probably like 2 PM - 5 PM (my time) tomorrow. I'm gmt -4. Let me know if any of these work for you. If not I guess we can ask for an extension
    spatula
    spatula
    Actually instead of 8-10 ill be free from 10-11 mb
    Ricardo
    Just hit me up when you're free
    Ghosting tour, does Friday at stours time work for u
    spatula
    spatula
    Oh shit didnt see this my bad. Ill ask my team
    spatula
    spatula
    Can we play a couple hours earlier or during the weekend?
    can u play today a hour later? asking it here cuz currently i havent access to discord.
    spatula
    spatula
    Yeah I messaged you on discord yesterday as well, can you play 2 hours later (9 pm your time)? my friend asked me to go for lunch at noon
    Egor
    Egor
    yeah sure.
    spatula
    spatula
    Ill be on in about 10 mins
    Thanks for the likes spatulakun. Boy, I sure with people were nicer in rating my team! Feel free to rate, if you want to, or encourage ang get other good raters to rate as well!
    -Deschutes
    ubers team tour when are you up to play, i'm gmt +1 good to play anytime during the week after 4PM my time
    spatula
    spatula
    Hey, the matchups will be reposted.
    Yo, SabOUtage round 2. GMT +1. Prefer somewhere during the weekend
    Wanony
    Wanony
    saturday/sunday, somewhere during my afternoon would work best
    spatula
    spatula
    Sunday afternoon would be best for me I think. I'm GMT -5. How about 10 am my time (4 pm yours)?
    Wanony
    Wanony
    Sure that should work. I will be around on smogtours/main then.
    DPP Latias tour. Deadline is next Wednesday. I'm gone from Saturday to Monday, but quite available beyond that. When do you wanna play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…