Smogon Forums

Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
Hmm that time is quite impossible for me on weekdays. I'm free until my 17:00 (I am gmt -6). Also I'll be out this weekend both days the whole afternoon, so I think we might as well try until next week weekend DD: . Should be able to play between your 12:00 and 14:00 (Until Saturday 17th or Sunday 18th tho)
Fran
Fran
alright 13:00 my time should work both on 17th and the 18th
Checkmater
Checkmater
please confirm the game time... keep comms going n stuff ty! I want this game to happen for sure
Fran
Fran
yea it will dw. akaru do u wanna play today?
Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
Yup, I will be today. I can actually play in like 20 mins, and will be there for the whole day except when I go to eat .c. (which either way is only like 30-60 mins)
Fran
Fran
could u play around 10 pm my time?
Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
That's like in 2 hours? Hmmmm I eat somewhere around your 9 and 11 pm, my family doesn't really have a solid eating schedule, so I could probably
Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
Will you be for a while? because If I do go to eat at that time, I'd take like an hour at most >_<
Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
Yup, going to eat rn. Will be back in like an hour .c
Fran
Fran
uh sorry actually im only going to be able to play after 00:30 am my time
Fran
Fran
that would be in 2h from now
Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
Oh thats even better for me! Though are you sure you wanna play that late? It's fine by me if you do
Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
If you don't* . We can schedule for tomorrow if youre dead.or something
Fran
Fran
yea im sorry :I just pick a time tomorrow and ill be there
Fran
Fran
id really appreciate it if we could play as soon as possible, as i got a lot of things to do in the evening, but ill adjust if that doesnt work for you
Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
I can play in about 1:30-2 hours from right now :o . I'll try to hurry doing chores so I'm able to olay earlier
Fran
Fran
ok, just let me know when youre free