DC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey when did you wanna play got old gens lc?
    DC
    DC
    I should be free most of the time this week. I would prefer to play after wednesday since it is the start of the new quarter for me. LMK if you want to play at a specific time that works for you.
    fatty
    fatty
    we can play Thursday night if you're available
    DC
    DC
    yeah sure
    when did u wanna play for lc old gens tour gmt-5
    DC
    DC
    Im GMT-8 and can play on either weekend. Just let me know if there is a specific time frame u want to play in and i can try to make it work.
    fatty
    fatty
    sorry for the later response, I’m free this weekend as well, did you want to do Saturday or Sunday?
    DC
    DC
    saturday works, maybe around late afternoon or early evening (like 2-5 pm) my time
    Hey when can you play for lc uu ? I'm free Thursday evening gmt+2 or this weekend
    DC
    DC
    Let's do thursday evening GMT+2. Just let me know a specific time period since im GMT-7.
    Nailec
    Nailec
    Let's go for around 9:30pm
    Hey when play for LC UU? I was subbed in. Can do Friday evening or most of sunday. GMT -5
    UltraBallz
    UltraBallz
    Friday evening I think would be better. Sunday I am not completely sure on when I can play yet so lets just do it then
    DC
    DC
    ill be on the next hour or so under "Dreamcatcher UwU" in the LC room
    UltraBallz
    UltraBallz
    ok I just got home give me like 15 and I will find you
    oops i never got the tag but we play for LC Gods Among us r1 I'm free saturday and sunday night if you're available then? im gmt-5 but can try and make whatever works for u
    DC
    DC
    I am GMT-8. I can prolly play around 8pm ur time on sat.
    Jisoo
    Jisoo
    ok works
    DC
    DC
    Im on showdown main as "therealazn123". I'll be on for the next hr or so. Challenge whenever u ready fam.
    Yo Grand Pokétour when? I'm GMT+3 and prefer sunday all day/friday evening
    DC
    DC
    I can't do sunday morning. I have church service and I cannot reschedule it like how I rescheduled work to fit the extra 30 min delay on friday.
    Oltan
    Well aight if I can catch you online we'll play
    Oltan
    Yeah do take the w
    lc no johns when im east
    DC
    DC
    Can u play around 10-11 am PST tomorrow?
    DC
    DC
    Im on showdown in the LC room under the name "therealazn123". Ready when you are.
    Hey when do you want to play for lc no levis, i'm GMT+11 and from 12pm-2am my time is usually good.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    can we do that same time tomorrow, i've got some stuff on this afternoon.
    DC
    DC
    Yeah, no prob.
    DC
    DC
    Im on showdown main under the name "therealazn123". Challenge whenever.
    Hey, we're paired for BW Constrain, when u wanna play? I'm gmt+2
    DC
    DC
    Its 30 mins after the scheduled time. Would you like to play at a better time?
    Acsel
    Acsel
    Sry are u still able to play ?
    DC
    DC
    I can play for the next 30 mins.
    Ru open gmt -4 play when?
    DC
    DC
    saturday at 8 pm? That should be fine
    Rei
    Rei
    Online on main as same name as here.
    DC
    DC
    Srry about the miss. I thought it said 8pm my time. You can take the act win if u want.
    Yo uu open, im gmt -4, can play tonight or thursday from 5-930pm, friday 2-4pm or if you need more availability lmk, i can probably do weekend mornings.
    DC
    DC
    I am Gmt -7. I am fine with 2 pm your time on friday.
    Lambo_murphy44
    Lambo_murphy44
    word see you then on smog tours
    Lambo_murphy44
    Lambo_murphy44
    im on early, chat me if you want to play before 2 est. same nick on smogtours
    For ZUTT: Im GMT-4 and am available most days. hbu so we can schedule
    DC
    DC
    Im Gmt -7 or PST US time. I am available between 2 - 5 pm this week.
    DC
    DC
    Are we still playing? I need to know by today since I will be busy this weekend
    Mintly
    Mintly
    oh yes, sorry! Im on right now and ready if you want to play. im on the name Spooktune
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…