Loom
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Heatrans are Red
    Toxapex is Blue
    Lando-T sets up stealth rock on you
    If Tapu Lucha doesn't save the day
    Send out Kartana to blow them away.
    Just a fun OU battle Weedle then sighed.
    "Weedle some ass" some tryhard replied.
    Innovation can be fun
    But OverUsed isn't for everyone!
    BAWS
    Loom
    Loom
    I'm crying, that was beautiful
    okay you fucking cheeky little gobshite ive taken your absolute UTTER pish patter for the past 5 years but now ive had enough you little fucking wankstain on ur mums undies stupid little english wanker shitcunt FUCK Off you bellend you absolute melter get the fuck out my face before i fucking btfo you like ben shapiro btfos the libtards cunt
    Loom
    Loom
    For all you people out there hating on Christian screamo music, STFU OK?! Hows abouts you actually listen to the lyrics. They really are about Christianity. The way they sing has nothing to do with it, ok? In fact, what they do is way harder than all those beiber (BAN ME PLEASE). Because their vochal chords take damage. And they continue to push through the pain and sing their hearts out. So I don't wanna hear anything about it
    leavy my juice the FUCK alone
    Loom
    Loom
    I'll stick my dick so far down your throat you'll be shitting cum, do you understand me?
    during my PhD my room was just underneath a shared 2-room dorm these two guys lived in
    i had to sleep beneath their bedroom though, and the walls were super thin and i could hear EVERYTHING
    one of them was like a machine, i used to lay awake in awe of this dude - constant rhythm, perfect sync, and I could tell he was hitting it deep for a good 30min nonstop

i fapped a couple of times. not in a gay way
    Loom
    Loom
    Yea i get it man, totally not gay. I would do the same
  • Loading…
  • Loading…