Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• which I later took down since I later became with school, and later college and life. So, if you'd like to help once I start the fundraiser, please do. Because I love posting to youtube, and having a channel, like I used to. So add me on Facebook, to promote the great art of Pokémon Competitive Battling on Facebook, which I am currently doing.
    Also, check out my FB page, where I post music and my pokemon battles. Add me and check out my battles, and like and love them on Facebook, and comment on them to promote competitive on facebook, which is a current goal of mine, so help out with that. And I may even start a fundraiser to start up a youtube channel again, which I had back in 2006, 2007, and some of 2008, ...
    Great replay where I win with Shedinja with my new Shedinja Team. If ya'll wanna check some crazy good battles, just search Alex Amaterasu in the replays, because that's my actual name. Amaterasu is my 2nd maiden name to my middle name, Gabriel. Making it Alexander Gabriel Johnson Amaterasu. Named after the king Alexander the Great and Gabriel the Angel. Whom I worship as making up all parts of me as whom I am, ...
    yo i rate your teams a solid 9/10 bro, only needs more pgroudon
    Deschutes
    you'd be good at helping.
    -Deschutes
    Deschutes
    Thanks!
    Deschutes
    And please make a comment to khajeetofthewinds. She or he was rude and accusative as well. And very ignoring of the rule to rate teams when posting in the rmt section.
    -Deschutes
    speak tha mind
    Flares.
    beast
    Deschutes
    If you a true real nigga finna pac on a ginja with a real true bigger tale and tail than a real OG, then you understand the fact of yearning to learn the act of fact of nailing Christ to nothing to release him from a cruicodor to wander through the corridor back from hell's hidden room with the pedestal of Christ to a chandelier which pays respect to the Mother Mary for the goodness of all soul! (ChristRap
    -Deschutes
    New rap name: based on the philosophy and form of Marshall Mather's rap name, Eminem. Because he's a good rapper!

TaoOfTheItMonOfTheHaveThem
    This rap name is awesome because it looks just like the name Eminem, whom is a great rapper to name yourself after, if you're a fan of his rap.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Hf-tys_VA
    And one of the very greatest songs by D12 ever. Shit can happen. This is a great mentality for pokemon battling, if you want to top the ladder, a lot of old friends of mine on PO and me used to play with this song and even theme clans to it, and all play and top the ladder with it, so if you would like to be tutored and taught with themes of this song, and with it, which is
    and all with great meaning to each other, and all with great fortuitous meaning. Which are all meanings of the word Eminem. Which is why I like Eminem names and use them, and am very influenced by them with superfluousness for the sake of chicken soup for beautiful women!
    -Deschutes
    player named Elevator Music reminds me of Eminem, and even me, and my friend Espeonage! Because Elevator Music (the phrase, not person), the world's greatest, as my friend starry blanket kind of compliemented me as being, loosely, and my name Deschutes, are all Eminem names for each other, by that I mean single word and single-letter similes for each other. All with great meaning
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hkGTd-_VIY
    And one of the greatest Marshall Mathers songs ever! Who wants to talk about this rapper? Because he's one of the world's greatest. Which is what the name Eminem means. Me and Me, and Me in Me, the Me that I am, the world's greatest. The word and phrase and Eminem is a single-word and single-letter simile of the actual phrase "the world's greatest." Which is why the old po
    And let it be known that one must have respect before admission to teachings from us because respect is truly taken very seriously and very importantly by higher up players, especially ones that enjoy teaching and helping people. So, always have that in mind when speaking to people, because etiquette is a very serious human virtue.
    -Deschutes
    Espeonage.
    Thank you Deschutes, very cool!
    And once again let it be noted that I really appreciate the compliment from my Great Friend Espeonage! whom is a great player from some of the best PO days. He is one of the greatest and best players from those days, and a very renowned battler, so if anyone would like help or to tutor from us or learn from us or wants advice on team-building, let me know. We are both very apt at teaching.
    You are having too much fun there. Hope things won't end too badly
    Deschutes
    Hmmmm, best not to make comments like these to players just minding their own business and having fun to promote the goodness of friends.
    -Deschutes
    "it has enteicurred to me (AHAHAHAHAHAHA GET IT ITS A PUN WHERE I SAID ENTEICURRED INSTEAD OF OCCURED BECAUSE OF YOUR CHOICE BAND SUNNY DAY ENTEI) that you are without a doubt one of the greatest modern era players. with this said, i would like to invite you to the prestigious [BOFA].
    -Espeonage "

Just a compliment from my friend, whom is also one of the greatest. I post this since some other people were rude
    Deschutes
    and tried to insult me and some other good players. Good players whom follow etiquette and respect niceness don't appreciate this sort of thing, because it isn't conducive to site niceness and friendship.
    -Deschutes, a very strong proponent of true real friendship, the very thing that Pokémon seriously teaches.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…