Fissure
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can something, anything, please be done in Sketchmons? It's the 17th and absolutely nothing that is problematic has been addressed all month.
    Sup. I am your opponent for the ag open. PST and weekday afternoons work best for me. What time zone are you and what times work best for you?
    Fissure
    Fissure
    Im EST. I should be relatively free except for like maybe 2 hours a day ( I should be totally fine starting after like 7 pm my time). If that would be too late, just let me know and I'll try to get on. So just let me know whens best for you.
    ((con)grat((ulation))s)z
    Ren
    Ren
    that came out worse than expected but i have dignity so i'm not deleting it
    Fissure
    Fissure
    thank you!
    Fissure
    Fissure
    Actually one question. When I go into my account details, it does not give me the option to edit my custom title. Do I just need to tell a member of the site staff or do I need a super mod?
    The Immortal
    The Immortal
    I see you figured it out
    wcop when do you wanna play? available gmt+0 from 6pm to 11pm, can do earlier and later on weekends
    Fissure
    Fissure
    im gmt -5. how about friday the 16th? I can be on anytime during your 6pm-11pm, so whenever is best. If friday is not good, just let me know and i can go through my schedule to find one that works best.
    astralydia
    astralydia
    yeah that's fine by me. Message me when you're on so I know
    Can you play this weekend for OMWCOP? Should be available all day Sunday
    Fissure
    Fissure
    yeah. I'm gmt -4. on saturday, i'm available starting at 5 pm and 4 pm on sunday.
    Fissure
    Fissure
    I don't think we battled last weekend like we wanted. I'm unavailable today from 4-11. On sunday, the clock changes for me and I believe I go from GMT -4 to -5. I'm unavailable from 3-9, so if you want to battle later on sunday, we would have an hour before the deadline.
    Funbot28
    Ye sounds good. I'm just not free between 1-4pm my time but besides that should be good
    Smeargles sniffing those paint fumes
    Magii
    Cute avi though
    Fissure
    Fissure
    thanks. cute anime girls dont return till next month.
    est, tuesday or thursday almost any time should be good for me. if you cant lmk some other options
    Fissure
    Fissure
    i'm UTC-4. Thursday works best for me. I'm available before 5 pm my time and available again starting at 9 pm.
    Laxpras
    Laxpras
    ok will shoot for noon, if not, then 9
    WHEN DO YOU WANNA PLAY FOR 1V1 PL ME BOI, IM CENTRAL TIME ZONE AND MIGHT HAVE SOME TROUBLE WEDNESDAY/THRUSDAY GETTING SOME TIME IN
    Fissure
    Fissure
    Im EST. On friday, im available before 8:30 am and starting again at 1:30 pm. On saturday, im available starting at 4:30 pm. On sunday, im available starting at 4 pm.
    ryyjyywyy
    might have to do it on sunday/saturday since i got school those times on friday
    When do you want to play for ZU Open? GMT+2, available always except for middle of the night and fri/sat evening
    ZU open. I m +5:30 GMT and pretty active during the evenings. My username is AgentK002. When are you free?
    Fissure
    Fissure
    I'm gmt -4. on tuesday, im available from 11:30 am to 3 pm and starting again at 7pm. im available all day on wednesday, except for 4pm to 8 pm. On thursday, I'm available from Noon to 3 pm and starting again at 7pm. On Friday, I'm available starting at 1 pm. On saturday, im available before 3 pm.
    AgentK
    AgentK
    okay then let's do the battle tomorrow "this time"
    Fissure
    Fissure
    okay, i'll be on. just message me when you want to battle.
    sup OF. we’re paired for r2 stab open. gmt -5. best time for me is the weekend
    Fissure
    Fissure
    im also gmt -5. For saturday, im available starting at 4:30 pm. For sunday, im available starting at 3:30 pm.
    lightning1870
    I'm free somewhere around 6 to 6:30 on saturday. does that work for u?
    Fissure
    Fissure
    that should work
    hey OF, paired for the MnM Open, when can you play?
    Fissure
    Fissure
    I'm GMT -5. im available all day on wednesday. On thursday, I'm available from Noon to 3 pm and starting again at 7pm. On Friday, I'm available starting at 1 pm. On saturday, Im available before 2pm and again at 11 pm. On sunday, im available before 2 pm and again at 10 pm.
    Mark K
    Mark K
    Alright, thursday between noon and 1 pm would work best for me. Also, you are delightful to schedule with, thanks!
    Fissure
    Fissure
    cool. see you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…