Kate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know i"m late to this, but I'm sorry for your loss, I've never felt anything like that before so I can't be empathetic but I feel you.
    Kate
    Kate
    Thnks
    Ignore all the hate you get in that thread they all where being stupid and really sorry. I used to be part of the ag.all the hate you are getting is untrue maybe besides ur cringy avatar. I hope your ok and you and the rest of your family lives a long life your sister is in heaven and that all deaths in your family are peaceful and never painful
    Kate
    Kate
    thnks
    I still wish the best of you but I would avoid firebot, they make fun of posters regardless of the topic. I'd suggest you to go find someone who will actually be emphatic.
    Kate
    Kate
    ha yh
    Sorry to hear about what happened to your sister, MDB. Even though we barely - if at all - know each other, I wish you the best man. It is extremely tough to lose someone, especially someone extremely close like your sister, as you are probably experiencing now. Best wishes in moving through this time, and ignore the inconsiderate fucks on your goodbye thread
    Kate
    Kate
    thnks
    hey man just wanted to say I hope you're holding up fine, must be tough losing a close relative like that and just try and take it easy for a while and get through it as best you can. Sorry for your loss, and I hope we can battle again sometime.
    Kate
    Kate
    thanks man
    Hi can you please go online on ps! Just for 5 mins, want to PM you. I do understand if you don’t want to though.
    Hey man My condolences for your loss. I hope that you are able to find some peace in this ordeal and I wish you the best.
    Kate
    Kate
    thanks, man
    Hey, we never talked but I'm so, so sorry about what happened (my condolences). I can't really empathize the unimaginable pain you are going through at this moment but I hope you get to relieve the pain somewhere else. Best wishes.
    Kate
    Kate
    Thank you. Even something as small as this helps.
    lmk when you wanna play for seasonals
    Kate
    Kate
    any weekday except for thurs. works
    LuckyPiper
    LuckyPiper
    sorry im late, just lmk i can play any day
    Kate
    Kate
    take w, im quitting PS! sry about this
    I dont know. Im usually not free then, but ill see.
    Kate
    Kate
    I'm sry, but I can't today. Unless ur on now. I am almost def free on Saturday tho
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    Alright it's probably better Saturday for me anyway, when are you good?
    Kate
    Kate
    From around 10:00 to 3:00
    AG ssnl when? I'm kinda busy this week so it'll prolly have to be later on this week
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    How about Friday after 3:30 PM, I'm kinda busy this week with college stuff, I'll let you know an exact time later in the week
    Kate
    Kate
    That SHOULD be good. Hopefully ill be able to let u know if that doesnt work out.
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    How about Saturday afternoon? I might be busy friday, I have a friend visiting then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…