• Hey we gotta fight for rby tournament, im gmt-3 if you could contact me on discord thatd make things easier Vileman#8321, otherwise just tell me what days work for you and we can figure out a time
    TPP
    TPP
    Alright I'll shoot you a message on discord
    When for Double Brasket?
    GMT -2 here. I prefer to play at my afternoon or night.
    My Discord is [DR] Caetano93#3838 and is easier to find me there.
    double bracket can do most days after 8pm gmt more flexible on sunday, lmk when u can scrap
    TPP
    TPP
    GMT-6 and I'm generally available each day after 12 PM or 2 PM if I wake up late. We can shoot for Sunday around 9 PM your time if that works for you?
    The Hallows
    The Hallows
    sounds good
    Where's Violet this time :(
    TPP
    TPP
    She's the one with the blue coat
    Simia
    Simia
    Oh I legit didn't see her the first time
    GMT-6; Available whenever within reason
    akaFila
    akaFila
    6pm Friday good to work with then? As of now, I can do later that night if needed
    TPP
    TPP
    Sounds good to me. See you then!
    TPP
    TPP
    Username? I'm on the main server under Team Pokepals (in the OU and Trainer School rooms)
    Holy shit bro, fire as always! welcome :d
    TPP
    TPP
    Thanks! The student surpassed the master, but now the master is back ;)
    Sun
    Sun
    Oh yes!
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    TPP
    TPP
    Thanksinator
    yo we gotta play for rby, im gmt-4 and free today. otherwise lmk ur availabilities and i'll see when i can play
    obii
    obii
    hey i wont be able to play sunday but im available for the rest of today and most of the day tomorrow
    TPP
    TPP
    Do you wanna shoot for tomorrow evening around 7 or 8 PM? I have something to do around 9:30 PM and onwards, but I should be free outside of that and another game around 2 PM my time (an hour behind you). I'm not entering smogtour tomorrow, but I can probably play anytime after 2 or 3 PM.
    obii
    obii
    yea tomorrow around 7 or 8 works. earlier too if you feel like it
    Hey, TPP it says that thread isn't open for replies, so how do I get permission for that thread? It's a great topic for discussion, so I'd like it open for discussion. You should rate both my teams btw, I have another team to post an rmt on that I hand-wrote in my free-time btw. How many RMT's can I have open right now?
    -Deschutes
    Deschutes
    I'd really like to post the other one, but I'll wait if there's a limit on it for now. :)
    TPP
    TPP
    You are allowed to post 1 RMT every 2 weeks. So if it has been at least 2 weeks since you posted your other RMT, then you're allowed to post a new one now.
    Deschutes
    Thanks, I saw and realized that when I saw Gross Sweep's post. :D
    -Deschutes
    :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…