Colonel M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for pointing out the tour to me, friend. Btw, we should team-build together. I have a lot of good high ladder teams I've made lately that I can show you, and that we can build off of, and build some new teams as well!
    -Deschutes (Alex Amaterasu)
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    Sorry man I can't build teams. I'm basically retired.
    Thanks for the tour post. I hope you signed up as well! :D :)
    -Alex Amaterasu (Deschutes)
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    There's only room for one champion, and I'm not it.

Go get em, tiger.
    Deschutes
    Thanks. Should be a fun tour!
    Hey man, good to see you still play. I miss playing you on PO. I hope you still like Eminem.
    -Deschutes
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    I am still a big fan of Eminem. Thanks for asking!
    terrible avatar and taste in fe characters
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    Excuse me what the fuck?
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    Alright let's lay some grounds.

First, Vanessa > Tana. Vanessa is available much earlier than Tana. Tana is good but she's just later than Vanessa.

Dozla > Amelia.

Knoll is the best Summoner in the game.
    Hi! How would you feel about me taking over the Black and White In-Game Tier List? I know it’s 8 years old, but I thought I should still ask you regardless.

Also, do you know if I need mod approval to start a tiering thread? I asked one of the mods for approval, but I haven’t gotten a response.

Thanks in advance!
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    Probably needs mod approval.

A small answer to your question in the thread: when Fireburn and I tiered Reshiram and Zekrom we put them in a neutral tier because they only contribute to two fights, but I guess there could be an argument to tier them normally (wouldn't place them too high though for obvious reasons).
    VagueKatti
    VagueKatti
    Yeah, that’s what I figured with mod approval. Since you have experience with in-game tiering threads, do you recommend asking again soon, or should I just await a response?

That’s interesting about Reshiram and Zekrom, thanks for clarifying. I just find it strange that on the official page on the Smogon website, it says that Reshiram and Zekrom are untiered for spoiler reasons - not sure why they said that.
    Hey, thanks for the comment. I really admire you as a player like the greats like M dragon, gr8, joey, ctc, pdc, and blunder, and suhnny, and jirachiuser, and gearflow, and tml and the like. What'd you think of my two teams up btw? Rate my Ninetales_Alola team if you can, since it's open, and then my Reign rain Pelipper team when it opens if you can!
    -Deschutes
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    Thanks.

The teams are interesting. I cant think of any real suggestions at this point. It's all about what works for you.
    Deschutes
    Oh, thanks. A lot of people liked these teams, so I know they be good and shit like that nigga 2pac with a new holophragm for the fact of his mexico disappearance.
    -Deshcutes
    It’s pretty rude for a moderator to say they lost brain cells reading people’s post and top of the fact that they are saying creativity is bad for a game like Pokémon where creativity is skill. Really shows why smogon is dieing. this is the kind of shit u guys pull off that makes people always mad at u, was it too hard to answer yes or no? Does Having a mod status under ur name or having a shiny badge give you the ex
    soviet
    soviet
    tra right to be hostile, sarcastic to everyone and post unfriendly one-liners or what?
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    I-I'm sorry fren please come back.
    Deschutes
    Kiss and make up you too. It's clear that Colonel meant it as a compliment to compliment that the post was such a scholarly amendum that it nearly rotted one's brain. And his comment about creativity being bad was sarcastic and ironic. So be friends. Like Russia to America with good types of Communism. Ironic that Colonel M's name is American and soviet's is Russian, lol. How funny!
    -Deschutes
    It’s pretty rude for a moderator to say they lost brain cells reading people’s post and top of the fact that they are saying creativity is bad for a game like Pokémon where creativity is skill. Really shows why smogon is dieing. this is the kind of shit u guys pull off that makes people always mad at u, was it too hard to answer yes or no? Does Having a mod status under ur name or having a shiny badge give you the ex
    Lotus
    Lotus
    tra right to be hostile, sarcastic to everyone and post unfriendly one-liners or what?
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    Users like that gave me a purpose.
    Your wall is more tragic than mine
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    PhantomHurious Sep 8, 2018
    almost fan but not really a big fan

Dunno man...
    yogi
    yogi
    Got me there