Kiyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate, when do you want to play for rupl? i'm on gmt and can play most hours
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Yo I am is west idr if were -7 or -8 rn, but I can do Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday.
    The Leprechaun
    The Leprechaun
    let's smash it out on sunday
    when do u wanna play for pu seeded, im gmt+1, saturday probably works best but im flexible
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Saturday I can do pretty much anytime after 11:00 GMT-8. Sunday I'm free all day but I don't really care to play earlier than 8:00 or later than 22:00.
    termi
    termi
    11:30am saturday might be good then. otherwise sunday evening probably also works
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    on main
    Hi there. We play for ZU Open round three. My timezone is GMT+2. Looks like our difference is ten hours. Our best bet is probably on the weekend but let me know what you prefer.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I'd prefer something like 9am-12pm, but I'm around like all day as of right now
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    ill be fine doing 11am your time on sunday.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yo, ill be on main server during that range rn so message me whenever your ready to play
    Hiya, we're paired for the ZU open. I'm GMT -7, kind of have a hectic week but I'm usually free weekdays in the evening or on the weekend, let me know what works.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Alright, I'll see you then
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Yo, I didn't see you online today but I only started actively checking at like 2 pm so if I missed you my bad. Does tomorrow around your 1 pm work?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Yea should be fine
    I miss the old Kiyo, straight from the go Kiyo
    Chop op the soul Kiyo, set on his goals Kiyo
    I hate the new Kiyo, the never active Kiyo
    The always nice Kiyo, spaz in the forums Kiyo
    I miss the rude Kiyo, chop up the noobs Kiyo
    I gotta say, at that time I’d like to meet Kiyo
    See I invented Kiyo, it wasn’t any Kiyo’s
    And now I look and look around and there’s so many rozes’
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I used to love Kiyo, I used to love Kiyo
    I even had the CC badge, I thought I WAS Kiyo
    What if Kiyo made a post about Kiyo
    Called out Mr. Old Kiyo, man that’d be so Kiyo
    That’s all it was Kiyo, we still love Kiyo
    And I love you like Kiyo loves Kiyo
    When do you wanna play for ZU Open? I am GMT+1 and available almost always bar Fri evening, Sat evening, and Sun evening
    when wanna play for NUL, Im gmt -2
    PILZ
    ok Im going out now, but tomorrow I will be free all day
    PILZ
    I probably can play in 3 hours, if u cant we can ask for an extension
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    i might be on, i'll let u know if im not gonna make
    ost r1, i'm +1, when can u play?
    jcbc
    jcbc
    ok so, how does tomorrow tuesday at 6 pm (+1) works?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    That works fine
    jcbc
    jcbc
    heading back home now, i'll get into main with my main (should be ez to find me in the nu room)
    Hello, we have to play for ZU best friend tour, what's Tomorrow? I'm GTM +1:00
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I'll be online for the next 9 or so hours, idk if you'll be available or not. I can do from 2:30pm-11pm gmt -7 tomorrow (my saturday), or pretty much any time on sunday
    Sup, when do you want to play for GSC NU Tour? I'm GMT -2, and I can play usually around 14:00-17:00 or 18:00-19:00 (Tuesday | Thursday), or 14:00-23:00 (Friday | Saturday)
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    how about some time on Friday? I'll be around between the hours of 18:00-23:00 GMT-2. I can also do Saturday around that time but I may need a later start due to a meeting at work.
    Century Express
    Century Express
    Friday 18:30 (GMT -2) should be fine for me
    Century Express
    Century Express
    hey i'm ready, i'll be waiting on dogtours / main as Century Express
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…