Vodoom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mpl. GMT + 5.30. when play?
    Vodoom
    Vodoom
    i cant do that bro, how about saturday 10am my time?
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Okay I'll see. I'll try to get on at 1 pm your time tomorrow but if I don't get on we'll try to play on Saturday at 10 am your time
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Don't think you made it at scheduled time. K was there for a while, like 15-20 mins then left. When do u wanna reschedule for?
    hi mpl i have been pm'd a team and ready to play! i am gmt-7 and free 10 am - 12pm or after 8pm. prefer to play weekdays cause not sure about my availability during weekends
    Vodoom
    Vodoom
    I am free friday anytime after 12pm my time , Saturday after 3pm my time till 11pm, Sunday 4pm till 11pm my time. Gmt +4 btw
    trash
    wanna do 10pm friday ur time?
    Vodoom
    Vodoom
    ya i can do that
    Hi, when play for mono wc, gmt - 4 I can play tomorrow and weekend but not Friday
    Vodoom
    Vodoom
    till like 1am my time
    Vodoom
    Vodoom
    just give me a specific time during that time frame u want to play
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    I can aim for like 2 to 4pm my time then, that's before your limit
    Mono wcop, I’m gmt-4. With the timezone difference I’d prefer Sunday since I’m good p much whenever, but I can do Friday/Saturday during the day if needed
    gmt-0 when can you play that isn't remarkably unreasonable for a brit timezone?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    What's the latest you can play?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Feel like since I missed the scheduled time, you've dodged my friend request on discord and ignored vm's that this is gonna be hard to complete for me...
    Vodoom
    Vodoom
    wdym dodged the friend request, I accepted ur friend request the day u sent it. I clearly stated twice I am free after 5 pm my time and can't do b4. As for the last message I didn't check it since it was 2 am my time and I replied to ur rescheduling message then went to bed.
    howdy sidny, I'm paired with you for BLT. I am est (GMT-4) and can play anyday but tuesday after 4:00pm my time. When can you play?
    Vodoom
    Vodoom
    gmt 4+, weekends are the best for me, after 4pm ur time means 12am for me thats kinda late can u do earlier?
    Namranan
    Namranan
    ye for sure, on weekends I can go to 12:00pm my time reliably how does that sound?
    Vodoom
    Vodoom
    ya thats better
    Monotype Ssnl, I'm GMT+1. Can play in my evenings. Would prefer playing before the weekend.
    vani
    vani
    Does Sunday work for you or do we need an extension? On Monday I could play after noon anytime.
    Vodoom
    Vodoom
    sunday works
    vani
    vani
    I'm on as vanisherrr
    Hey mono AAA Gmt +5:30, can you do in like next 2 hours, or otherwise we can do like from 8-10pm my time as I asked lycan
    Vodoom
    Vodoom
    10pm ur time is better for me
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Alright 10 it is
    spring seasonal my guy, +5:30 and free everyday 10 am - 11:30 am and 10:30 pm - 1:30 am
    Vodoom
    Vodoom
    saturday at 11pm ur time?
    Dharma
    Dharma
    cool, see you then
    hey mono unban -5
    Vodoom
    Vodoom
    gmt 4+, when can u play?
    Azick
    Azick
    during the week might be hard then can u do tmr at like 9-11:30PM ur time
    Azick
    Azick
    u on?
    Paired for ZU best friends. I’m edt (gmt-5) and free tomorrow, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. Lemme know what works for you
    5gen
    5gen
    sounds good. any time in particular?
    5gen
    5gen
    Are you able to play your Saturday morning? Since it must be too late for you now.
    5gen
    5gen
    Or simply a time on the weekend
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…