Take The win man, i don't have time tô play because of the work and study

Good Luck
    ost, when do u want to play ?
    Mix
    Mix
    ok u can't, sunday 8pm italy it's okay
    Mix
    Mix
    ehi u joined in these days, can u please answer my schedule ?
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    Hi, I'm leaving the tour, I'm going to take some time in pokemon, you can have the victory.
    We're paired for pu ssnl, I'm gmt+1, when do you want to play?
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    Weekend is ok for me
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    Hi, I'm leaving the tour, I'm going to take some time in pokemon, you can have the victory.
    Hi, bw winter seasonal

How's Wednesday 9pm gmt+1?
    Heldinho
    Hachimaki
    Hachimaki
    Hey, I was waiting for you till 9:40pm, but you didn't show up. If it's not a problem, would you mind playing tomorrow at 9pm gmt+1?
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    We matched for r3 bw ssnl, i'm able to play mostly everytime 6pm to 9pm weekdays and everytime in WE i'm gmt+1
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    Ok,tomorrow at 19 of your time we play
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    i was a bit sick yesterday so i couldn't play , can we play tomorrow/this weekend?
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    ok weekend is ok
    Paired for PU mini swiss tour. I’m gmt-5 and should be free Thursday and the weekend. Lemme know what works for you
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    Weekend seems ok for me
    5gen
    5gen
    Any time in particular, and is your showdown name the same?
    5gen
    5gen
    i'm on now if you're down to battle
    Hey, PU seas, i'm gmt+1, when do u wanna play? :) i'm good for today eve, tuesday, thursday, and sunday eve
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    Thursday seems ok for me,im gmt -2
    Sageau
    Sageau
    i'll be up from 6pm my time to 0am
    Sageau
    Sageau
    pm sageau on ps
    i forgot we had to play for the double bracket tour, sorry about that. you can have the win, gl in your next matches!
    BW OU Winter Seasonal r1, GMT -5. When do you wanna play? I'm pretty flexible, but prefer during the daytime. If you wanna talk on discord my tag is LL#4386
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    Any day before 1 PM,GMT - 3,
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    ill try to get on then tmrw, what's the PS name that I'll be able to find you on?
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    im on my nick OUTX Scrolls
    pu classic gmt+1 when, contact me on discord Samy#7494
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    hello, you can have the win because I am not able to play because of personal problems, good luck in the next rounds
    We play for PU Swiss Classic (you subbed in). I'm GMT -5, I should be available Saturday/Sunday in my evening/night and around 6pm Monday
    ManOfMany
    ManOfMany
    I am on Showdown now as "Manyy" (you can see me in the PU room)
    ManOfMany
    ManOfMany
    I got a message from you and you went offline. You can challenge me when you get back
    ManOfMany
    ManOfMany
    let's try to do 5PM my time today. One hour earlier than yesterday
    hey we play for double bracket tour I’m gmt -6 free most afternoons my time after today
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    Ok it's Fine
    Tace
    Tace
    one last proposal, if you wanna play in the next hour or so i'll be on main under tacebreeze
    Tace
    Tace
    alright how that the scheduled time has come up i'll be on main under tacebreeze for around 2 hours
    We're paired for ubers open r3, I'm gmt +2, I can friday night and saturday morning/early evening
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    Ok saturday is good for me
    Grimsley01
    Grimsley01
    cool so saturday at 11 am gmt+2 more or less
    Grimsley01
    Grimsley01
    Im on smogtours
    Hey, we're paired for Ubers open R2. Next week would be best for me to fight, however I can play this weekend if needed. Timezone is GMT + 1.
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    Perfect next week seems fine
    Hey, we’re matched up for r2 of Regional Tour, when do you want to play? I’m GMT+1 and prefer fri/sat evenings my time (like 7-11PM)
    when do u want to play for ost? I'm in gmt+1
    Stay Modal
    Stay Modal
    wanna play on friday? I should be available most the day, also what timezone are u in?
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    can be on Friday, my time is GMT - 3, you're 4 hours ahead of schedule, if it's good for you at 8 AM from my schedule that would be about 12 of yours for me, that's fine, in case I need you to come later Let me know that I'll try to find a way, have a great day.
    Stay Modal
    Stay Modal
    sounds good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…