Andrew Slinger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i have been informed by my good friend, and excellent player Deschutes that you have been slandering his teambuilding. he is certainly a very smart man and an excellent teambuilder, so i would advise to not say those things in the future.
    -Espeonage.
    Andrew Slinger
    Andrew Slinger
    it's an old story, and it was my first day on the forum. I didn't want to offend him, but sorry for all and peace✌.
    because I love theororetical discussions of team making. So, politely said, carry on and have fun with your group. But definitely take into consideration that you should have more respect for good players and builders whom desire true discussion. Thanks! .-.
    -Deschutes
    So, if you have better suggestions next time, comment with that. Your advice was very subpar. I and some other people are onto the fact that you are of the group of people that insult powerful teams with hidden insults btw, so up your game of respect to make it farther in the greater respects of good players, is my advice to you. Your comment was less than promotional to team discussion, which is most what I'm after
    Keep this in consideration please!
    Please come back with better rates next time. Insulting the team with a hidden remark of, "This team is a bit 'too helpless. This team has no defense from the grass, iron and water (because if your opposite will use a strong water-type move against your water-type pokémons, your pokémons will faint)." Doesn't really help team discussion.
    Andrew Slinger
    Andrew Slinger
    I just highlighted your team's problems and told you how to solve them. I did not want to insult your team.
    Deschutes
    Ah, well you should seek team rating teaching then. Thanks! :D
    -Deschutes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…